Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Akun Saya

ZEEERYX
    July 4, 2018 at 10:04 am #33774

Hello,

I would like to change “Akun Saya” to “My Account”, is there any easy and fast solution to this?

Best regards!

Adek
    July 4, 2018 at 10:17 am #33777

Hi ZEEERYX,

Please try to install and activated the JNews Frontend Translation plugin. Then you can easily to translate “Akun Saya” as you need. For complete information you can check our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/frontend-translation/

Let us know if you need further help in there.

Thank you

ZEEERYX
    July 4, 2018 at 10:26 am #33778

Thank you a lot! You are really great!

I have one more question and I won’t bother you for now 🙂

My website is using SSL script but what happen is that I am noticing that there seems to be two website, one on HTTP and one on HTTPS. What is the problem?

Well, on HTTP I can edit everything pretty easy while when I am on HTTPS I can’t open any feature and I can’t change anything. What could be the problem in your opinion?

Thank you once again!

Adek
    July 4, 2018 at 10:52 am #33783

Hi ZEEERYX,

Regarding this thing, please try to visit this related topic here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/move-site-to-ssl-mixed-content/

Also, make sure that you’ve been using HTTPS on the WordPress Address URL and Site Address URL.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

ZEEERYX
    July 4, 2018 at 6:28 pm #33802

Thank you a lot! You are great! Will put this as resolved until something else come to my mind.

Best regards!

Adek
    July 5, 2018 at 10:04 am #33816

Glad to hear ZEEERYX and don’t forget to leave 5 stars rating for JNews, it will help us much 😀

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.