Post count: 195BestigorekDecember 4, 2014 at 8:28 am #7357
2 questions please:
1) How I can rid of from a 1 px frame around a logo – http://internetmagazin101.ru/home-1/ ? I want to use a welcome message instead.
2) I created this page http://internetmagazin101.ru/home-1/ with VC, but it’s not a white color. How can I change а color?
IgorPost count: 6700AdekDecember 8, 2014 at 6:29 am #7436
1. Actually, if you’ve put your logo in there the border will disappear automatically. May i know what kind of ‘welcome message’ that you mean, because for logo section you only able to put an image.
2. May i know which section that you referring to (white color)?
Thank youPost count: 195BestigorekDecember 8, 2014 at 8:38 am #7459
1. It’s already there – http://internetmagazin101.ru/home-1/ – please scroll down a page and it will appear
2. Default background color of a page. (http://internetmagazin101.ru/home-1/)
Post count: 6700AdekDecember 10, 2014 at 11:34 am #7522
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Bestigorek.
1. Actually in there i can’t remove those frame and if you want to put welcome message in there you need to make an image that contain your welcome message instead. Then use those image for logo.
2. Please try to visit this page http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/override-general-option/ . To change the default background color on certain page, you can use Override Default Background Setup.
Thank youPost count: 195BestigorekDecember 10, 2014 at 12:38 pm #7529
Dek thank you for your advices!
IgorPost count: 6700AdekDecember 10, 2014 at 12:54 pm #7532
RegardsPost count: 195Post count: 6700AdekDecember 19, 2014 at 12:51 pm #7787
I’ve check those page but i get 404 in there. Can you provide me again the page url that you referring to?
Thank youPost count: 195BestigorekDecember 19, 2014 at 5:29 pm #7796
I’ve found how to change a color of a background. It works through VC row editor. But it will be cool if you make an update allowing to change a color inside a whole theme (Flat one).
Sorry for disturbing.
IgorPost count: 6700AdekDecember 22, 2014 at 9:05 am #7880
Actually, if you mean the background color of section row, you can change the color on edit row settings.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.