How to manage two languages
Post count: 4139FerdyNovember 23, 2018 at 10:55 am #39661
2. Currently, I want to check your website but it not showing anything. please check it on your side.
3. If you want to remove the sidebar completely from the editor, please go to
editor-rtl.csswith this file https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dfzjmmsuml99nn0/AACwPO8NDVj5wwoSZRLDTzOxa?dl=0
Thank youPost count: 17wissal-khNovember 23, 2018 at 6:37 pm #39685Post count: 4139FerdyNovember 26, 2018 at 9:44 am #39727
2. Can you provide me your login access? I will help you to configure the slider. don’t forget to check Set as the private reply option.
3. have you tried to clear your cache? if yes and you still see the sidebar, please go to
editor-rtl.csswith this file https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a6081fwk3phs70j/AAB8Xgo7wJ0kn70GxAFOxZzLa?dl=0
Thank youPost count: 17wissal-khNovember 27, 2018 at 11:14 pm #39845
3. I cleared my cache and replaced with the new files but I still have that sidebar :/
Where can I change the menu size directly in code so I dont have thi issue
5.On mobile version (both languages) the ebsite moves horizontally, if we slide using the fnger the whole pages moves to right and left, it seems there is extra margins I dont know where they come from!
Thank you for your helpPost count: 4139FerdyNovember 28, 2018 at 1:37 pm #39892
3. Can you provide me your login access? because replace the file is remove the sidebar on the editor. please try to clear your browser cache and do a hard refresh.
4. Can you provide me where did you add the code?
5. I assume the issue come from the slider. please check on my screenshot. in this case, please check your page configuration.
Thank youPost count: 17wissal-khNovember 28, 2018 at 11:34 pm #39964Post count: 4139Post count: 17wissal-khNovember 29, 2018 at 6:17 pm #40062Post count: 4139Post count: 17wissal-khNovember 30, 2018 at 4:57 pm #40114
4. I know that’s what I told you in my question , what I want to know is where I can change the code directly in the menu php page, there should be a function to detect language in php then I can add my class to the menu but I dont know where to find the menu page..
Or maybe add my code to the main js file
Post count: 11789AdekDecember 3, 2018 at 11:41 am #40201
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by wissal-kh.
For a hint, please try to check this file
wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Menu/MenuWalker.phpthen find this function
start_el. You can check this article about check the current language https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/get_locale/. Let us know if you have further question.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.