First of all, we're very thankful for you for buying Jobplanet themes. We hope this documentation help you to understand how this themes work.
If you find this documentation not covering your issues, please don't hesitate to send your question to our support forum. We also open for suggestion to make this documentation better.
And if you enjoy using this template and our support, please rate this template on ThemeForest.
- Fix wording
- fix address not showing when edit job - add class on search & input job to make it easier on CSS
- fix issues showing "or" on "Location to display the social login feature" setup - update visual composer to version 5
- fix issues for job expiry when used without woocommerce - fix issues with resume filter - fix issues maps toggle - fix issues with category missing on job detail
- fix wrong text domain on jobplanet plugin & jobplanet themes - fix wording for salary so it can be translated - add option to insert google map api key
- fix issues salary filter issues - fix issues with email footer
- add edit button for employer on each single page - update visual composer to version 4.11.2 to make it compatible with WordPress 4.5
- fix issues with plugin translation
- fix issues with wrong upload - compatibility with php version 5.3 - upgrade visual composer version to 4.10
- fix missing menu on applicant menu - fix issues with language selector on themes
- change resume class to singleton - fix resume search empty value - fix language folder - change search using google location suggestion - add company listing page
- fix issues with empty resume title
- initial version