Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

you tube landing slider 'learn more'not working

pixel
    May 5, 2015 at 5:20 am #11378

Hello… First off let me say… as someone who has purchased many themes and worked with all kinds of php, wordpress, stuff in general… Your theme and its management is absolutely fantastic!

Im having some trouble with the youtube landing slider. The ‘learn more’ button which is supposed to go to the next section of on the page… isnt working.

Please help?

Adek
    May 7, 2015 at 3:10 am #11448

Hi pixel,

Iā€™m sorry for late reply your message and thanks for your kind words on above šŸ™‚

Yes it seems there are some issue with the next button on the landing sldier and at the moment we still working to fix this issue for future update. Hopefully we can release the new version more soon and you will get notice when the new version available.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you

pixel
    May 7, 2015 at 6:40 am #11465

Do you perhaps have a work around ? Being on the home page and the first thing people see, its an important one.

Adek
    May 7, 2015 at 7:18 am #11470

Hi pixel,

May i know what the current version of your theme at the moment? It would be better if you provide me the url of your site so i can check it on my side.

Thank you

pixel
    May 7, 2015 at 8:01 am #11476

I just updated to the version you just released. Not sure if it was a random fix or if updating old files did the trick…. But its working now!!! Fantastic.

Great job. Seriously… Ive developed themes, monster word press sites, back ends, cms, etc… You did a fantastic job with this theme and your support.

Very much appreciated.

Adek
    May 7, 2015 at 11:55 am #11499

Hi pixel,

If we get 5 star rating for this? *just kidding šŸ™‚

Anyway, gladly to hear that. Hopefully you enjoy work with Jkreativ.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.