Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPML language selector in mobile

akerd
    February 3, 2015 at 10:02 pm #8820

Hi, I bought this theme on ThemeForest a couple of weeks ago and this is my first support question.
    The theme is very good but today I bought WPML plugin and I found a problem. I setup 3 languages and the three flags appear to top correctly in desktop mode, but when I use mobile phone there is no trace of language flags in the menu or in the top header. Do you have suggestions how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  akerd.
    Adek
    February 5, 2015 at 9:46 am #8864

Hi akerd,

Thanks for your kind words. Can you provide me the url of those page, i will check it further.

Thank you

akerd
    February 9, 2015 at 12:16 am #8943

Please, have a check here it is the website. http://178.239.178.4/hotelalex/

Adek
    February 10, 2015 at 9:13 am #8980

Hi akerd,

It seems you need to add several menu items on the mobile menu to put url that will referring to language.

Thank you

akerd
    February 12, 2015 at 8:24 am #9119

Hi @Dek thank you for the answer. Do you mean that I should add the flags/items manually and you don’t have any code to manage the language change in the mobile menu?

Adek
    February 12, 2015 at 9:24 am #9132

Hi akerd,

I’m not quite sure about that. Because currently on my localhost there is no wpml plugin. Anyway you can try to this way. Go to this file jkreativ-themes/template/mobilemenu.php jump into line 52 and put this code (wpml navigation)

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.