Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPML and Landing Slider

Amwendo
    March 9, 2016 at 12:31 pm #18956

Hey,
    there seems to be a problem when translating your Landing slider with WPML. I am not able to change the slider text in the translated version as it will always stick to the text that is set in the main language. If I make changes in the main language those are applied to the translation aswell. Can you provide me with any advice?

Adek
    March 11, 2016 at 2:52 am #18991

Hi Amwendo,

If so, can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Amwendo
    March 17, 2016 at 10:43 pm #19128
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 22, 2016 at 1:38 am #19185

Hi Amwendo,

I’m sorry for late reply your question on above.

In this case, thanks for your login info but it seems you’re forget to provide your site url. Can you send it to me so i can check it out soon.

Thank you

Amwendo
    March 22, 2016 at 9:34 am #19207
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 24, 2016 at 4:45 am #19304

Hi Amwendo,

I’m not quite sure on this thing. Anyway it seems you’re using outdated version of Jkreativ. Please try to update your theme into v2.3.6.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

Amwendo
    March 24, 2016 at 6:12 pm #19318

Hello Adek,

I updated your theme as well as the plugins to the newest version, but the problem persists.
    To make sure you can understand the problem, I’ve made a new Landing Slider called “TestSlider” for you.
    When you try to edit the sliders main text in any other language than the one it was created in, which is german, it will return to the german text after saving the slider.

Adek
    April 4, 2016 at 1:51 am #19418

Hi Amwendo,

Sorry for late reply your question.

We will take a look on this thing. Anyway, for this time you can create separate Landing Slider for each language that you use on your site. Hopefully i can find another solution for your site asap.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.