Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPBakery/JKreativ Plugin issue

mjudkins
    May 18, 2018 at 7:27 pm #32265

Hi, while working on the Jkreative theme we noticed that one of the mandatory Plugins for JKreativ Theme that is Jkreativ Plugin is conflicting with wp bakery page builder. If we deactivate this plugin then the wp bakery page builder plugin works correctly but since Jkreativ plugin is the required plugin of the theme we cannot deactivate it. Can you advise please.

mjudkins
    May 21, 2018 at 6:28 pm #32319

Hi Is there anyway you could advise me as I’m under time pressure to complete this work. Thank you in advance.

Adek
    May 22, 2018 at 10:26 am #32355

Hi mjudkins,

Is there any error message occur in there? Also, may i know what the current version of Jkreativ theme and plugin that you use on your website?

Thank you

mjudkins
    May 22, 2018 at 3:11 pm #32361
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mjudkins
    May 23, 2018 at 2:19 am #32370

Hi there. Can you advise please ?

Adek
    May 23, 2018 at 10:27 am #32386

Hi mjudkins,

Please try to use Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer template on the homepage.

Thank you

mjudkins
    May 23, 2018 at 2:08 pm #32389

It is still not working. The Jkreativ Plugin was disabled because of which visual composer was working, we activated the plugin as it is required by your theme and the visual composer stopped working. Please fix the issue at your earliest.

mjudkins
    May 23, 2018 at 11:06 pm #32394

Sadly because in the last five days you have not managed to provide a solution for the issue we faced we have chosen to delete this theme and use one that works as it should. Disappointing and I have to say very poor support. We will be seeking a refund on this basis.

Adek
    May 24, 2018 at 11:37 am #32420

Hi mjudkins,

I’m sorry for that.

Actually, this issue occurs when you’re not using Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer. In this case, you just need to activate again Jkreativ and Visual Composer plugin then make sure you’ve been chosen Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer template for your homepage.

If you still get the problem, i will help you to setup it on your website. Please confirm.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.