Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPBakery Visual Composer – Not working and crashing site when activated

meheer
    January 27, 2017 at 2:22 pm #22879

Hi

I recently updated my WordPress version and updated the theme using the Envato Toolkit

Through the Envato Tool Kit once i updated the theme it said successfully updated.

I then went to view my website and it was not working and i could not even access the wordpress part to my site where i can make changes etc.

I had to ask my Host Provider to revert the changes
    They Said –
    “We could see the plugin js_composer has caused this issue and we have move the plugin to js_composer.bak and your domain working fine now.”

When I try and activate the WPBakery Visual Composer my site crashes. I tried to active it again yesterday and the site crashed and i had to contact my host again. But now they are saying they will charge if it happens again.

The other issue is, when i try and add a new page or portfolio it says

“All option for this template still hidden. Please follow bellow step to show all option available.
    NEW PAGE : please give title and save this page to show the option
    SWITCHING TEMPLATE : you will need to save this page first (click publish or save draft) to get all option available”

I have taken screen shots but I do not know how i can add them here.

my website is

http://www.meheershah.com

Adek
    January 28, 2017 at 1:45 am #22884

Hi meheer,

I’ve been check your site previously and it seems i will need to login into your wp admin panel to see what actually happen in there.

Please send me login credentials into your site and you can send it here. Don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

meheer
    January 28, 2017 at 2:20 pm #22888
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 30, 2017 at 1:45 am #22892

Hi meheer,

I’ve been check your site previously and it seems you’re using outdate version of VC plugin. Actually with the latest version of Jkreativ themes, we’ve been include new version of VC plugin.

In this case, i can’t do some test on your site because i’m afraid it will crash as you mention on above. So, i will need to get access into your server maybe via ftp so i can revert it back when your site crash again.

Thank you

meheer
    January 31, 2017 at 9:44 pm #22921
    Adek
    February 1, 2017 at 2:24 am #22928

Hi meheer,

Yeah i hope so, because in this case i’m not quite sure what’s the problem that makes your site crash in there. Anyway, may i know what the error message that occurs when your site crashed?

Thank you

meheer
    February 7, 2017 at 8:47 pm #22989
    Adek
    February 8, 2017 at 1:54 am #22995

Hi meheer,

I’ve been fixed the VC plugin problem on your site. You can check it out.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you

meheer
    February 8, 2017 at 10:46 pm #23004
    Adek
    February 9, 2017 at 2:06 am #23013

Hi meheer,

About activate the license of VC plugin, actually you don’t need to do that. We’ve been include VC plugin on our theme package with Extended License, so you don’t need to activate the license of those plugin.

About creating a page with VC plugin, did you’ve visit our documentation about it here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/visual-composer/? Please note, you will need to choose Landing Page Builder – Visual Compose page template when creating a page.

Also, if you want to create a page like our Villa Demo page, you can go to check this page http://meheershah.com/?page_id=943&preview=true on your site.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.