Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPBakery Page Builder stuck on preloading

alexcamarillo
    September 9, 2018 at 4:05 pm #36354

Hi, I just bought and installed JNews but I cannot edit the homepage because the WPBakery Page Builder get sucked on the preload page, with the cheff hat… I uninstalled most of the other plugins and still the same… can you help me?

The website is https://soyhomosensual.com but it is under maintenance mode, so you can login to the WP Dashboard with the following credentials:

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
    Alex C

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 3:39 pm #36411

Hi Alex,

I’ve been checking your website previously. In this case, can i disable several plugins just for a while in there? Just want to check if there’s any plugin conflict issue on your website.

Thank you

alexcamarillo
    September 10, 2018 at 3:57 pm #36416
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexcamarillo
    September 10, 2018 at 5:11 pm #36436

Also, I added my Google Analytics code into de Additional Javascript area and is not working… can you check that also?

Thanks!
    Alex C

alexcamarillo
    September 11, 2018 at 8:21 am #36484

Hello guys, it’s been 3 days since I installed the JNews theme and I still cannot use it properly… The main reason for the change was to increase page views in a more professional way, hence show more advertising banners for my clients and increase my revenue. Everyday passing without the page working ok is money that I’m losing, so I really need to know when this issues are going to be fixed so I can plan accordingly… I understand is a major recent update on the theme, but it has to work…

I guess I will switch back to my previous theme and wait for JNews to work, but I need it to be ready within a week or son, other wise I will look for another option and ask for a refund. Hope this is not the case because I really like the theme… hope we can make this work!

Please let me know ASAP when and how this is going to be fixed… Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Alex C

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 12:45 pm #36502

Hi Alex,

1. About the WPBakery issue, please try to increase the PHP Time Limit into 1000 – 3000. It because we have a lot of elements for WPBakery, so you need to increase the value. If you’re not quite sure how to do that, please try to contact your server administrator because this related to server setup.

2. For the ad code, you can put the code on the Customize > Additional JavaScript > Header JavaScript.

3. May i know what you mean with Google Analytics not working? Do they not count the view?

Thank you

alexcamarillo
    September 11, 2018 at 12:55 pm #36508

Hi Adek,

Thanks for answering… will contact my server provider to change the settings.

On the points 2 & 3… I just paste the code in the Header Javascript, where the google analytics code is, and none of them are working… ads not showing and analytics is not counting any views.

Hope you cancel us solve this now, can’t afford to loose visits much longer.

Thanks!

alexcamarillo
    September 11, 2018 at 1:11 pm #36512

One other thing on the AD Server issue… earlier today I talked to the support guys and they told me that in some way, the javascript is been blocked somehow, maybe there’s a conflict when trying to call the functionality.

This page: https://soyhomosensual.com/ejemplo-banners-netflix-1/ has the code to call an ad, if you inspect the page, you can see the code in there, but ad is not showing, so the problem comes from the code that has been placed in the header.

Hope this help you to found the solution.

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 4:29 pm #36544

Hi alexcamarillo,

I got some error message on the console log browser that may be related with google analytics and ads issue. You can check this images https://www.dropbox.com/s/4byorgrksehk6ku/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2016.26.04.png?dl=0, https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7bnttjdf4mkxxj/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2016.26.30.png?dl=0

I’m not quite sure what’s that code but we don’t have them on our theme. Did you add them?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.