Widgets not updating
Post count: 15michaelnorthcott1March 26, 2018 at 5:40 pm #29942
I have two problems on http://www.retailsector.co.uk
1. When I make changes to widget settings and hit save, the widget does not save the new settings.
2. Mega menu – I have selected to show 15 items on All News tab, but it will not show them all simulteneously, only in horizontal scroll.
I have the latest version of the theme installed.Post count: 8314AdekMarch 27, 2018 at 9:18 am #29957
1. I notice currently you’re using JNews v1.1.4. Please try to update your theme into v1.2.2 and then check if the problem still persists or not.
2.May i know what 15 items that you mean on this thing? Did you mean for the post item? I do not quite understand yet.
Thank youPost count: 15michaelnorthcott1March 28, 2018 at 6:29 am #29993Post count: 8314AdekMarch 28, 2018 at 10:03 am #29996Post count: 15michaelnorthcott1April 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm #30209Post count: 8314AdekApril 6, 2018 at 9:37 am #30224
1. For popular widget issue, please try to update the JNews View Counter to v1.0.3. Please check our documentation here about plugin update http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/plugins-update/
2. Can you tell me more detail about theme not run update properly? Just want to make clear.
Thank youPost count: 15michaelnorthcott1April 6, 2018 at 11:44 pm #30250Post count: 8314AdekApril 9, 2018 at 9:48 am #30281
Please try to do manually update that plugin. You can find the plugin file on the themes file here
wp-content/themes/jnews/plugins/, but at first, you need to delete the current plugin on your website.
Thank youPost count: 15michaelnorthcott1April 9, 2018 at 11:50 pm #30316Post count: 15michaelnorthcott1April 10, 2018 at 1:06 am #30321Post count: 8314AdekApril 10, 2018 at 10:27 am #30337
I’ve been checking your website previously but it seems I can’t delete or update the plugin since there’s folder permission issue on your website. You can contact me at [email protected]. Also, regarding this issue, it seems I need FTP access to your server so I can do manually upload the plugin in there.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.