Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Widget problem

xanderkrosh
    May 18, 2016 at 9:22 am #20319

Hi, when i go to widgets and want to add some widget to your sidebars for ex Footer widget 4, nothing adds. I have opened console and saw errors

GET http://site.ru/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/framework/public/css/vendor/font-awesome.min.css 404 (Not Found) – i don’t know what is it

AND when i click “add widget” have error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘top’ of undefined load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-…:70

update to WP 4.5.2 gives nothing

Its strange, but in my custom sidebar, which i created from functions.php , all widgets added successful.

So, dear support, as quick as possible, please, fix this problem.

When i buy anything, i want it work perfect with defaults . Your sidebars – your defaults

Adek
    May 20, 2016 at 3:11 am #20339

Hi xanderkrosh,

If so, can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

xanderkrosh
    May 20, 2016 at 7:14 am #20345

suddenly i can’t post as private reply. I press submit button, page reloaded but i don’t see my private reply. Do you receive it?

Adek
    May 23, 2016 at 1:53 am #20368

Hi xanderkrosh,

I don’t get any post reply from you at the moment. Please try to post your reply again and don’t forget to check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

xanderkrosh
    May 23, 2016 at 7:14 am #20388

I have sent private reply, it doesn’t displays, i try again and have message “ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!”

is there any way to send to you private message?

Adek
    May 23, 2016 at 7:16 am #20390

Hi xanderkrosh,

If so you can reply via email right here : [email protected]

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.