Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

What is the shortcode for the other service items?

hurtdenerd
    February 3, 2015 at 5:33 pm #8807

On the live demo in the “Villa” flavor, you can see a different style of service element. These are not circular, but cornered and without a background. I want to use it, especially with the rounded corners on the images.

I searched all over the visual composer, but I really can’t find it. Or is it composed of different elements all together? In that case, I’d like to know how to get those rounded corners, because the images themselves are not cornered.

hurtdenerd
    February 3, 2015 at 5:47 pm #8809

Also: Where are the options to make a parallax header like the on on the Flat demo? The one with the “Find out more” button? Can’t seem to find that either in the parallax header settings.

hurtdenerd
    February 3, 2015 at 6:15 pm #8810

Ah wait, I found out about the header. You need to use a slider (which I thought was a horizontal slider, but you need the split slider).

I still want to know about the different service items.

hurtdenerd
    February 3, 2015 at 7:06 pm #8811

Well, I’m talking to myself here. I figured out how to build it from scratch. But I still have one request.

Could you guys post the sourcecode for the visual composer of those demo sites? It would be really hand so we could copy and paste stuff we find. I’d really love that and it would make it a lot easier.

I have another thing, but I’ll make another thread instead of having everyone needing to read this whole story. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  hurtdenerd.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  hurtdenerd.
    Adek
    February 5, 2015 at 9:05 am #8857

Hi hurtdenerd,

It’s great. 🙂 Actually you can get the most of our demo with Importing Dummy Content. You can take a look at our documentation about that right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/import-dummy-data/

Thank you

hurtdenerd
    February 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm #8883

That’s nice. But is that only the flat style? Maybe you could add the data from the other styles as well?

Thanks!

Adek
    February 7, 2015 at 4:22 am #8898

Hi hurtdenerd,

Yes, at the moment the Import dummy data only use one style. On future update we will consider to add another style. Thanks for your suggestion 🙂

Regards

Hans Peter
    February 20, 2015 at 4:02 pm #9478
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 21, 2015 at 8:29 am #9498
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.