Post count: 8DJFJune 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm #544
This is probably a dumb question, but I am completely new to wordpress, and would like to know how to switch my Jkreativ theme from a blog to a website?
I assume there is some kind of setting somewhere, or a page I need to create/enable? I don’t want a blog on my site at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
DavidPost count: 2606JegbagusJune 24, 2014 at 2:01 am #564
hi DJF, when first time install themes, and wordpress you will see blog list as default, you just need to create page from WordPress admin > page and after that go to wordpress admin > setting > reading > Front page displays > and select ( A static page ). on drop down, Blog Page, you can choose page you just created.
Thank youPost count: 8DJFJune 24, 2014 at 8:02 am #580
Thank you, Jegbagus.
Do you by any change have templates of the design on themeforest that I can use and replace your content with mine? That would help a lot!
If not, would it be possible to do the following on the theme:
1. Change the colours and background image of the circle loader? I want to add a custom BG image and change the font colour.
2. Make the menu colour transparent? Currently I use an image with transparency in it, and because of that there is a black bar above the menu / below the page content, that I cannot get away no matter how I adjust the settings. I would need to make that black bar transparent in the menu BG colour setting? or adjust the height of the menu? but the settings does not allow that to the point of removing the black bar completely.
3. Adjust the page height so my media does not cut off? I tried using the “Section Top Margin” but even at 5X5 it still cuts off the images… I want each section of the page builder to be a full-screen page, and then when a user scrolls, it does the effects.
4. If I can have full-screen pages on the page builder, I would want an arrow on the bottom of each “page/section” to appear that shows the user they can scroll down – and when they click on the arrow, it slides down to the “page/section” below… much like in your example page on Themeforest.
5. Lastly, how do I change the sound on/off icon and make it smaller and reposition it to be in the bottom centre of the page?
Apologies for all the questions, but I’ve been struggling to get this figured out since yesterday to no avail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.Post count: 8DJFJune 24, 2014 at 9:07 am #584
Also, is it possible to use our company font in the website? We use Impact and Trajan Pro…
Thanks again.Post count: 2606JegbagusJune 24, 2014 at 9:24 am #587
hi DJF, you can actually replicate all of our demo by importing content of our themes.
try to take a look at documentation, here is link for online version documentation : http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation/#importing-content
try to import the content first, after you able to import the content and still having problem, just let us know. we will happily help you to setup the themes.
Thank youPost count: 2679RaiJune 24, 2014 at 9:45 am #589
If you wish to add custom font go to: Appearance > Jkreativ Dashboard > General Settings > Additional Font
For details you can read more here: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation/#additional-font
Thank youPost count: 8DJFJune 24, 2014 at 4:56 pm #617
Thank you so much, Jegbagus! The templates really helped me figure out how to use the theme. Last question…
How do I add a “subscribe to my newsletter” section in my menu?
I think that is the final part I am struggling with. Thanks for all the help.Post count: 8DJFJune 24, 2014 at 4:58 pm #618
Thanks, Rai. But on my wordpress, there isn;t the custom font option: Appearance > Jkreativ Dashboard > General Settings > Additional Font
Thanks.Post count: 2679RaiJune 25, 2014 at 1:50 am #633
What is theme version that you use? Seems that you use the old one, we updated theme few days ago with couple of new features and Additional Font is one of them. You need to update to get that new feature 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.