website is really slow in charging
Post count: 69cdaldossNovember 24, 2014 at 11:15 pm #6622
the website I’m configurating is really slow in charging. Really too much… you can see it at mybabyd.com
Is this normal with this template?
Do you have any clue or any suggestion in how I could make it faster?
Post count: 7205AdekNovember 25, 2014 at 5:16 am #6640
- This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by cdaldoss.
Page speed is depends on many factors, such as internet speed, server speed, scripts loaded, images optimize etc.
Have you try to disable other plugins? also may i know your theme version?
Thank youPost count: 69cdaldossNovember 25, 2014 at 9:28 am #6704
Hi again Dek,
answering your question:
– the theme version is the 2.2.3, I think is the last one you upload on 23rd october or the previous one
– didn’t try to disable other plugins I’ll do it now
Just to give you more informations:
– I have fiber at home (50GB) using it with Wifi): yesterday after I reduced some image quality that was too high I got 20sec in charging the home
– Now I’m in the office with Fiber via cable and I got 3,60sec but another colleague with fast ADSL got 8sec that is still too much
– The server should be fine but I’m gonna change it to another one that is faster
We tried to disabled the loader (we thought that maybe that could make it slower, Could it be or not?), but we see that is almost the same..
The other thing I htink its strange is that sometime its much much slower than the speed I commented you without do any change…
thanks for helping!
CarlottaPost count: 7205AdekNovember 26, 2014 at 10:33 am #6735
I’ve been check your site, but your website doesn’t appears and only the loader that i found in there. May i know if you’ve make several change previously?
Thank youPost count: 69
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.