Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

website is really slow in charging

cdaldoss
    November 24, 2014 at 11:15 pm #6622

Hi,

the website I’m configurating is really slow in charging. Really too much… you can see it at mybabyd.com
    Is this normal with this template?
    Do you have any clue or any suggestion in how I could make it faster?

thanks
    Carlotta

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  cdaldoss.
    Adek
    November 25, 2014 at 5:16 am #6640

Hi Carlottan,

Page speed is depends on many factors, such as internet speed, server speed, scripts loaded, images optimize etc.
    Have you try to disable other plugins? also may i know your theme version?

Thank you

cdaldoss
    November 25, 2014 at 9:28 am #6704

Hi again Dek,

answering your question:
    – the theme version is the 2.2.3, I think is the last one you upload on 23rd october or the previous one
    – didn’t try to disable other plugins I’ll do it now

Just to give you more informations:
    – I have fiber at home (50GB) using it with Wifi): yesterday after I reduced some image quality that was too high I got 20sec in charging the home
    – Now I’m in the office with Fiber via cable and I got 3,60sec but another colleague with fast ADSL got 8sec that is still too much
    – The server should be fine but I’m gonna change it to another one that is faster

We tried to disabled the loader (we thought that maybe that could make it slower, Could it be or not?), but we see that is almost the same..
    The other thing I htink its strange is that sometime its much much slower than the speed I commented you without do any change…

thanks for helping!
    Carlotta

Adek
    November 26, 2014 at 10:33 am #6735

Hi Carlotta,

I’ve been check your site, but your website doesn’t appears and only the loader that i found in there. May i know if you’ve make several change previously?

Thank you

cdaldoss
    November 26, 2014 at 11:32 am #6744

Hi Dek,

thast’s wird because yes I can see the pages…. are you trying to see it at this URL?

http://mybabyd.com/

thanks

Adek
    November 26, 2014 at 11:39 am #6747

Oh my bad, i’m sorry about that. Previously i just enter this url http://www.mybabydraw.com/ and both looks are same.

I will check your site further.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.