Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Website crashes upon theme activation

• Hunter
    February 17, 2015 at 7:08 am #9387

My website [wewereneverslaves.com] disappeared twice upon trying to activate theme, Jkreative. This problem first happened first a few days ago. I installed the theme and required plugins, then tried a live preview–nothing happened; I then tried to activate it, again nothing happened. I deleted and uninstalled this theme, then reinstalled it, and when I tried to active it nothing happened. Then my website disappeared. I could no longer even login to wordpress. I contacted my hosting company twice and they uninstalled all plugins and this theme. How can I make things work? Is there a bug in this theme?

productboi
    February 17, 2015 at 7:16 am #9388

Same issue,

I have found that it is when I activate the retina x2 plugin the site gets a redirect loop.

All seems fine until the retina plugin is installed.

Adek
    February 19, 2015 at 4:19 am #9430

Hi guys,

Regarding this problem, please take a look at our documentation about installing theme and required plugin right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-installation-activation-2/

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

mariaweiser
    November 13, 2015 at 1:25 am #16089

Same issue here. Its been two weeks of trying to get this theme to work. Installed and re-installed theme. Installed and re-installed plugins. Finally narrowed it down to the Jkreative plugin. It is installed correctly. Every time its activated I cannot get anything on my website to show up.

Theme and plugins are installed correctly. Live preview of webpage does not show any changes.

Any suggestions?

Adek
    November 13, 2015 at 3:43 am #16111

Hi mariaweiser,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

mariaweiser
    November 13, 2015 at 3:44 am #16114
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mariaweiser
    November 13, 2015 at 3:50 am #16115
    Adek
    November 14, 2015 at 6:19 am #16132

Hi mariaweiser,

I’ve been try to visit your site previously, but it seems i can’t access your site at the moment. Can you please check this thing so i can easily to help you on this thing.

Thank you

mariaweiser
    November 14, 2015 at 7:25 pm #16137
    Adek
    November 16, 2015 at 8:00 am #16165
    mariaweiser
    November 17, 2015 at 3:10 pm #16214
    Adek
    November 18, 2015 at 2:59 am #16228

Hi mariaweiser,

Ok, now i can access them. i’m not quite sure about that maybe it blocked on my country.

Anyway i’ve been check your site previously and please try to disable all of your plugins in there except required plugins that come with our theme. And i notice you’re using Visual Composer plugin that not compatible with our themes yet. Please try to using Visual Composer plugin that included on our theme package.

Thank you

mariaweiser
    December 6, 2015 at 9:11 pm #16716

It is telling me that ” WPBakery Visual Composer is a required plugin”. The plugin JS Composer refuses to upload. I’ve tried multiple ways. I’ve un-installed and re-installed everything. I’ve deactivate and deleted the WPBaker VC. It all does not work as long as your plugin JKreativ is activated. I believe there is something wrong with this plugin. Once the plugin is deactivated the content on the site shows. When activated it is just a blank site. Please help! Its been so long I am almost ready to give up.

–Maria​

Adek
    December 7, 2015 at 9:46 am #16737

Hi mariaweiser,

It’s weird for me because we don’t have those kind of problem on our side. It seems you will need to reinstall the theme and required plugin. Maybe there are some conflict between our theme and not related plugin in there. Please still only using required plugins that come with JKreativ for a while.

If the problem still occurs, please provide me login info via ftp of your site. I will check it further. You can send it here or directly via email here [email protected]

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.