Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

We Need Your Feedback – Jkreativ Documentation

Rai
    June 24, 2014 at 11:20 am #604

Hi all,

Firstly, we want to say thank you very much for purchasing Jkreativ theme and we really love to see your website go online with Jkreativ.

Talk about documentation, after hear some feedback these days on Comment item, email & support forum, we realise that there are many people doesn’t get helped after read Jkreativ documentation. And we’ve try updated our documentation and we just only view on our perspective (which is all of our team is developer) and maybe because of that we unable to create usefull documentation that really help people especialy for new user.

We really love to hear your thought and feedback to help us so we can help you with creating a better documentation.

Please tell us, which part or Jkreativ documentation that you thought need to be improved and which part that you want to be add.

We also put online documentation here: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation

Thank you so much.

Jegtheme

schneidi2
    June 24, 2014 at 11:51 am #606

Hi, all here at jegtheme

I got the answer from Jegbagus, but you don’t have documented how to update the theme.
    I have problems to understand portfolio list.

garthm34
    June 24, 2014 at 12:40 pm #607

Hey there jegtheme support,

Wonderful theme. I think this is a great idea as we all want to get the most out of your superb theme. I’ll be starting to slowly play around with your theme as time permits and let you know how the documentation is working for me.

Thanks again,
    .: garth :.

NaRanJiTo
    July 13, 2014 at 10:33 am #1607

Hi!

I have a general questions about your demos:

Why in all “Portfolio > Hot Features” links are disabled in demo pages?

Thanks and nice job! 🙂

avapsi
    July 14, 2014 at 11:52 am #1650

The documentation is great, a good idea would be adding a few css examples for changing the default colors in the styles (flat, clean, hotel, dark).

I see others asking for changing the green color (or black), and im also trying to atm 🙂

Love your theme! great job!!

tewibowo
    July 14, 2014 at 6:53 pm #1673

Good theme!
    Please document all jkreativ’s visual composer items.
    that will save us a lot of time to understand how it works.
    it takes almost 2 hours for me to understand how jkreativ’s multilayer paralax works with trial and error.
    thanks

Bestigorek
    August 8, 2014 at 6:24 am #2677

Hi team,

I agree with tewibowo & avapsi – have the same problems.

And I think, if you create the short video tutorials it will save our and your time.

Regards,
    Igor

WS-studioarts
    August 20, 2014 at 8:52 pm #3175

Hi Team,
    Couldn’t find where to start a new topic but I have a quick question:
    Is there a way to link directly to an expanded gallery from an image on the landing page?

I would like to by-pass the portfolio page with thumbnails. You did something similar in on of your demo’s
    (interior design home page – in the section “Brand we are using”). You have a series of images in column text blocks and when you click on one, an expanded gallery appears. I can’t figure out how that was done.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Keshav Saini
    September 24, 2014 at 7:30 am #4456

Hi,

As I wrote in my first support post, I believe you should include screencasts of your themes e.g how demo layouts were created. This will really give us headstart to how do we use visual composer with jkreativ shortcodes to build layouts of our own. It will also save a lot of our time to figure out which component does what?

juandoscuartos
    October 2, 2014 at 9:56 pm #4800

Hi there,

I too would be thankful if someone answers to WS-Studioarts since I’m begining to plan another JKREATIVE site and I was thinking of doing something like that as well.

Does anybody know how? Maybe this post shoul be moved to a proper section in the forum?

Thanks in advance!

Adek
    October 3, 2014 at 7:58 am #4822

Hi juandoscuartos,

It would be better to create new topic on this forum.

Thank you

goanywhere
    December 31, 2014 at 1:39 am #8010

Hi

Documentation needs work, especially if you are a novice.
    Example, how do you change fonts. The switcher only seems to change fonts on the landing page.
    Although there are many fonts to choose from you cant see wht they look like so it is useless trying to find a font. Sample fonts must be displayed.

Visual Composer, either does not work properly or I need better documentation to explain how to get certain things to work.

dmitri1999
    January 2, 2015 at 3:49 am #8017

Documentation is extrememely limited. After 4 years of using different themes, I am all lost and what is provided is waaaay too hard to understand. Videos are needed with STEP BY STEP instructions on how to create paralax website from SCATCH. Not a bunch of info which isn’t connected to each other. After spending 6 hours reading and browsing the theme, I am still lost and don’t know how to proceed. Never happened before!! It’s beyond disappointing.

Lilton
    January 6, 2015 at 4:57 am #8086

Hi. Up until now I’ve always used a very simple blog theme along with my site. This is my first time working with such a complicated theme. I really love the theme and think it is quite versatile and can look very elegant. However I have really struggled with the instructions as they do not follow a sequential order, although at first glance they seem to. The issues I’ve had include questions like the following:

What happens if I import the dummy data along with my existent posts? (Found elsewhere, no, this will replace your content)

Why doesn’t my large loader circle work even though I have the correct size image in it? (That’s why I’m in here digging through the forum today)

Am I supposed to upload an image to replace the circle loader? (Under a different heading… nooooo do not do this, it breaks the loader! And god knows how that gets fixed.)

Why doesn’t my blog name and tag line show up? (Haven’t found that one yet.)

The biggest question I think people have is how to make their site layout exactly like one of the ones you have in the live demo. I know you give dummy content but those of us with existent sites do not want to start over, we want to add this template without overwriting the current content.

All in all your template rocks. The documentation needs a lot of work. As a writer I can tell you have already put a lot of work in. My recommendation is to keep a list of the questions people ask and add them to the current documentation. I give you extra kudos for asking for feedback.

akerd
    February 12, 2015 at 8:39 am #9125

I am writing here because I dind’t find any support email. I want to report that there is a problem with site search here on this site. It show only the first page if I click page 2 or another page in search results page it does not show any result.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.