Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

joselleo
    July 1, 2014 at 5:13 pm #965

My website, was working last night. And today I wake up I see thisç http://brainie.co/ any idea? 🙁

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/ajflorid/public_html/brainie.co/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/landing/section-content-builder.php on line 11

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/ajflorid/public_html/brainie.co/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/template-landing-page.php on line 94

Jegbagus
    July 1, 2014 at 5:31 pm #967

hi joselieo, may i know what you do until you having this kind of problem?

Thank you

joselleo
    July 1, 2014 at 5:48 pm #968

Add

.teammeta > strong {
    color: #ff5a52;
    font-size: 30px;
    }

.teammeta > span {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

in the Adistional Style option of the theme dashboard is as much “dangerous” I have done last night. And editing the About Page.

I havent touch the Editing section neither touch anything in the fttp.

After the problem appeared, I thought it was a missing line, but I verify the lines are there, the same as the original files from the theme. So then I thought it was maybe the theme plugin so I tried to deactivate and activate. But it doesnt let me deactivated the plugin. I have not try to re-installed yet, just aske here first.

Jegbagus
    July 1, 2014 at 7:01 pm #972

hi joselleo, may i know what version of jkreativ-plugin you currently use? if you are using plugin version 1.1.0, you will also need to update your themes to version 1.1.0 also.
    you may by accidentally update your plugin to version 1.1.0 ? please make sure both of plugin & themes have version 1.1.0.

Thank you

joselleo
    July 1, 2014 at 11:23 pm #990

genius!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.