Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Waiting for the V2. Will it release this week probably?

niteshandme
    March 19, 2018 at 11:50 am #29698

Hi guys,
    Eagerly waiting for the new version 2 (V2). 🙂
    It was expected to get released before mid march but you guys are busy in landing page design I believe.

Any chance to get it live this week?

Or suppose if I am using the current version, will the auto-update be available for the next version or I have to manually update?

I am waiting for the new version so that I can start my new web project with the new version directly.

Thank you.

promicabana
    March 19, 2018 at 8:47 pm #29711

Ohhhh yes…I can’t wait for the update too. I hope they will release it very soon! 🙂

winpeace
    March 20, 2018 at 3:26 am #29718

Yes waiting too. It would be good if you gave a date.

Rai
    March 20, 2018 at 11:41 am #29740

Hi guys,

We are working on finishing new demos and designing new landing page. It is delayed because we have several holidays here in March. We hope it will be finished as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
    Rai

winpeace
    March 20, 2018 at 4:56 pm #29759

will it be published this month?

Felixwebsimple
    March 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm #29762

@rai

The thing about our impatience is that you don’t provide us with the list of the new features nor you give us an approximate release date.

I f you would do that then there wouldn’t be that much questions, because all clients would feel well informed about what to expect and when to expect it.

You could anounce a safe release date (including a buffer time in case of some unexpected delay).

Many other theme developers do it that way. In your case you don’t provide neither of them.

niteshandme
    March 20, 2018 at 10:13 pm #29766

I agree with @felixwebsimple

Anyways, since there is no fix or probable release date. I might have to start my project with the current theme version. So, kindly answer second part of my post ( which you missed somehow. 🙂 )

So suppose if I am using the current version, will the auto-update be available for the next version or I have to manually update?

Thank you.

kek0
    March 21, 2018 at 9:16 am #29777

+1 @felixwebsimple

promicabana
    March 21, 2018 at 2:35 pm #29794

Yes, agree with @felixwebsimple too. I would appreciate a transparent process with rough timelines or at least a list with new features for the planned updates. Would be simple to realize and is making a lot of customers happy.

To release it “as soon as possible” can literally mean anything and nothing. 1 week, 3 weeks, 2 months or even a year?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  promicabana.
    Jegbagus
    March 26, 2018 at 7:43 pm #29943

hi everyone, we are sorry for delay.

here is what we bring on v2. all of feature on this list is finished. as @rai said earlier, our remaining work mostly prepare for designing landing page (for v2). i have already consult with team, it being said we will try to release this themes at least on mid april.

winpeace
    March 26, 2018 at 7:52 pm #29944

its very very too late :(((

haunt
    March 26, 2018 at 8:46 pm #29945

That’s a lot of improvements and looking forward to the new templates!

winpeace
    March 26, 2018 at 11:05 pm #29946

What about sticky videos like this? Dont add update ?

https://jannah.tielabs.com/videos-2/2017/02/20/event-horizon-telescope-will-soon-take-the-first-black-hole-photo/

Felixwebsimple
    March 27, 2018 at 1:18 am #29949

Thank you @jegbagus this is more clear for us now.

I hope there are speed and recources demand improvements overal.

Please make a sticky thread in the forum where we can get informed about the coming updates and be able to send feature requests, All in one place.

Thank you

agungmegaiswara
    March 27, 2018 at 11:35 am #29967

WOW, awesome bli..
    Can’t wait for the update.

I hope it won’t be delayed again because we can’t wait any longer for your V2 to be released.

Thank you very much for your hardwork. I really appreciate it…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.