Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer Update License?

lazyimbecile
    January 13, 2015 at 4:12 am #8288

Hi,

Ive been away for some time and starting work on my new site again and noticed there were some big updates. I don’t feel like the portfolio grids are working correctly or is it something that I am supposed to custom style myself?

I noticed an error while updating the theme as well as the Visual Composer keeps telling me to update my license? Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

You can see on the home page below the issues with posts pulling in or missing thumbnails.

Thank you,
    Endi

Adek
    January 13, 2015 at 7:44 am #8305

Hi Endi,

May i know the current version of your theme and Visual Composer plugin as well? Also, it would be better if you can provide me the url of the page that you referring to on above so i can check it directly.

Thank you

lazyimbecile
    January 13, 2015 at 4:15 pm #8331

My theme is on 2.2.6 and my visual composer plugin is on 4.3.4

I apologize as well I thought I had copied the link over, here is the page:
    http://underconstrukt.com/

When sliding down to the first area, that is where I have the post grid set up that I was talking about.

Thank you and please let me know if you need any further info.

Adek
    January 15, 2015 at 10:12 am #8353

Hi lazyimbecile,

I’ve been check your site. May i know which element that you use on portfolio list on those page? Anyway it would be better if you can provide me access into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

jmlacour
    January 19, 2015 at 2:47 am #8417

Hi.. Is there a resolution to this? I’ve recently purchased Jkreativ and none of my pages have Visual Composer enabled the plugin is installed, but like others it appears the license key is invalid

finalcut47
    January 19, 2015 at 7:38 am #8424

sottoscrivo

finalcut47
    January 19, 2015 at 7:52 am #8425

This morning I received notice of upgrade plugin VisualComposer. I asked update but it gave me error. Now the plugin will not wake more. Serious.

finalcut47
    January 19, 2015 at 8:01 am #8427
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 19, 2015 at 9:34 am #8434

@jmlacour,

Actually, Visual Composer only available on Landing Page – Visual Composer template and Portfolio Item with Extended Layout.

@finalcut47,

With the latest version of jkreativ themes (2.2.6) we’ve include the visual composer plugin version 4.3.5 and i suggest to you to still using this version for compatible reason.

Thank you

finalcut47
    January 19, 2015 at 11:12 am #8452

OK, but if WordPress “communicates” that there is an update of plugin … it is natural for the user to try to upgrade. If the update of a plugin must necessarily go hand in hand with the upgrade of the release of the theme, these communications upgrade plugin should NOT happen.
    greetings

jmlacour
    January 20, 2015 at 10:50 pm #8476

@Dek Ery That’s a bit misleading that Visual Composer is only available for certain pages. I don’t see that in any of the info on themeforest. I really need visual composer available on all pages so I can setup templates for the authors.

How do I enable Visual Composer for all pages?

dmitri1999
    January 21, 2015 at 12:21 am #8479

I just spent 2 hours trying to find a way to make visual composer work for other pages…. Is there a way to enable it for other pages?

lazyimbecile
    January 21, 2015 at 1:54 am #8482
    Adek
    January 22, 2015 at 8:39 am #8529

Hi guys,

Unfortunately you can’t do that on this moment. We only provide Visual Composer for certain page template. Maybe on future update we will consider to enable for all page template.

Thank you

Adek
    January 22, 2015 at 8:42 am #8530

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.