Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual composer & Translation of theme

olivierhoren
    January 21, 2016 at 10:37 am #17888

Jeg Hello !!

Best wishes for the year 2016 !! Full of creative projects and prosperity. !!
    I bought 2 years ago the theme Jphotolio, and I’m very satisfied …

More recently I bought the JKréatiV theme, too, it is class !!

I have two question for you:

How should I update the Visual Composer ??? Because we wonder a code to buy it … (I thought he was supplied with the theme …) Do I need to buy to be able to update the Visual Composer ??

I also wanted to know how the theme can do we translate? Do I need a specific plugin or there is a section dedicated to this in the admin panel ??

And that was my only two issues, the rest, I am very satisfied !! It is powerful this theme !!!

Beautiful day to everyone on the forum …. I am French and I use the Google translation;)

Olivier Horen

Adek
    January 22, 2016 at 2:03 am #17902

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your kind words on above and really appreciate it 🙂

Actually you don’t need buy Visual Composer license to get the update version of those plugin. We’ve been include the plugin file on our themes package. But in this we have been make some changes and adjust the VC plugin to make it compatible with our themes. So please still use Visual Composer plugin that come with our theme for compatible reason. We will update VC plugin and another required plugin as well when we release new version of Jkreativ themes.

For translation, it seems you will need to install plugin on this thing. Most of our customer is using POEDIT or Loco Translate.

Let us know if you need something in there and hopefully you can enjoy work with Jkreativ.

Thank you and happy new year 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.