Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer Stoped Working

pcboss
    April 21, 2016 at 9:02 pm #19847

Hi,

I updated Jkreativ Theme to version 2.3.7 and Visual Composer stoped working. It asked for an update, If I click the Update link it display this message: to receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer.

What can I do?

pcboss
    April 22, 2016 at 4:13 pm #19860

Hi, any help?

I deleted the jkreativ-themes directory and reinstalled the theme, but the problem persists.

pcboss
    April 22, 2016 at 9:02 pm #19861

This is what I’ve done until now:

1 – Deleted jkeativ theme
    2 – Deactivated all the plugins
    3 – delete the plugins
    4 – reinstall jkreative theme
    5 – reintall the pluging (as sugested by jkreative)
    6 – activated the plugins

The pages I’ve already done work fine, but I cant modify or create new ones. Visual Composer and RevSlider requiere a license.
    I’m still waiting for support.

cabelindsay
    April 23, 2016 at 7:38 pm #19871

Same story here. I updated my jkreativ theme a few days ago, and the visual composer stopped working. All I see now is a button that reads: “Backend Editor” but it doesn’t work. I’d like to know an answer.

Adek
    April 25, 2016 at 2:37 am #19893

Hi There,

For more detail about Updating Theme and Required plugin you can take a look at our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-plugins-update/ .

And with update version of Jkreativ theme v2.3.7 we’ve been include new version of Visual Composer Plugin and Revolution Slider Plugin as well. You can visit our update log right here http://themeforest.net/item/jkreativ-multilayer-parallax-multipurpose-theme/7886004

Thank you

cabelindsay
    April 28, 2016 at 4:07 pm #19990

FYI, the issue still exists. I re-updated the theme and the problem persists: I can’t use the “Backend Editor.” The “Classic Mode” of editing is still functional, but the Visual Composer isn’t working after updating the theme. Here is my website: http://www.arisevideo.com.

Adek
    April 29, 2016 at 7:08 am #20010

Hi cabelindsay,

I’ve been check your site previously. Please makes sure if you’ve been update Visual Composer into version 4.11.2 (compatible version with Jkreativ) and Jkreativ theme as well (v2.3.7).

Thank you

pcboss
    September 15, 2016 at 7:45 pm #21893
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    September 19, 2016 at 1:37 am #21900

Hi pcboss,

I’ve been update the VC plugin on your site. Kindly you can check it out and now it should works fine on your site.

Thank you

pcboss
    September 21, 2016 at 3:02 pm #21918

Hi, can you please explain what was wrong and how you fixed it.

Adek
    September 22, 2016 at 1:35 am #21924

Hi pcboss,

Your site was using outdated version of VC plugin, so previously i just update into new version of VC plugin that compatible with our theme.

Thank you

pcboss
    September 22, 2016 at 4:02 pm #21933

Hi, I asumed that. I was asking for a step by step instruction on how you did it, so I can fixed it if it happen again without waiting for support.

Adek
    September 26, 2016 at 2:34 am #21949

Hi pcboss,

You can follow the instructions below about updating required plugins :

1. Go to plugin list dashboard.

2. Jump into required plugin that you want to update and then deactivate those plugin.

3. After you deactivate those plugin you will see delete option. You will need to delete those plugin and then go to Appearance > Install Plugins.

4. You can begin install and activate those plugin on Install Plugins Dashboard page.

Hopefully i’ve explain it well. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.