Documentation

Forum

Menu

Next
Prev

Visual Composer Problem

ninelimesdesign
    January 27, 2019 at 10:11 pm #42609

I have emailed a couple of times when will an update be provided to work with WordPress 5.0

Thanks

Steve

Schwammi
    January 31, 2019 at 8:41 am #42758

Hello, I’m new to this theme. But can i ask you, is your problem already solved? I didn’t get an answer on my question and I’m not used to have this slow support. Also they claim to answer questions within 48 or 72 hours (in weekends) do you have any experience with them so far?

Thanks.

ninelimesdesign
    January 31, 2019 at 3:25 pm #42783

Hi

We did have some initial responses but they have sadly not responded for awhile or addressed the problem

Steve

Adek
    February 4, 2019 at 2:35 pm #42881

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been replying your previous email. Please check it out.

Thank you

ninelimesdesign
    February 5, 2019 at 2:43 pm #42909

Hi

I have respond to this as below.

Because we did not hear from you we have had to change the theme we are using for this project.

I can see other people are reporting the same problem, have you managed to fix it for them and how, we have another site with the same problem on a previous purchase.

Thanks

Steve

Adek
    February 6, 2019 at 10:07 am #42933

Hi Steve,

Previously, we have been tested this issue on our side and we don’t get this kind of problem. So we may need to do further investigation on your side to replicate the issue.

Thank you

ninelimesdesign
    February 15, 2019 at 1:26 am #43289

Hi

I have sent you the details for our site in a separate email, if you could investigate and advise.

Thanks

Steve

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.