Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

visual composer not working

Lilton
    September 28, 2017 at 1:24 am #24372

Hi. I can not get visual composer to work on my jkreative site after I updated it this week. Please advise.

Adek
    September 30, 2017 at 1:31 am #24383

Hi Lilton,

Can you tell me what the current version on theme, wordpress and visual composer plugin that you use on your site?

Also, it would be better if you can send me the url of your site so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

Lilton
    September 30, 2017 at 5:56 am #24386

I have 4.8.2 version of wordpress.

I installed a fresh download of jkreativ and the jkreativ tab says it is v2.4.3

http://sexyfantasyfiction.com/

I’m trying to use the visual composer that came packaged with jkreativ. Due to some physical problems it has been a while since I have worked on this site but I am pretty sure visual composer used to work.

Thanks!

Adek
    October 4, 2017 at 12:50 am #24389

Hi Lilton,

I’ve check your site previously and seems to work fine on my side.

Can you please tell me more detail about the problem that you have in there? Also, if you get a problem on backend editor, please provide me login into your wp admin panel. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Lilton
    October 4, 2017 at 3:23 am #24391
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    October 4, 2017 at 9:28 am #24392

Hi Lilton,

In this case, at the moment visual composer editor only available for Landing Page Template as like you use on your homepage. Please check our documentation here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/visual-composer/

About visual composer license, you don’t need to activate it since we’ve include it on our theme package. When that plugin have a new update version we will include it on theme update.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

Lilton
    October 4, 2017 at 7:27 pm #24393

Ok, thank you. I did not realize that because I was using blog template for the rest of the site until now. Consider this solved and thank you for your time.

Adek
    October 5, 2017 at 12:37 am #24394

You’re welcome Lilton

Anyway, if we get 5 star rating for this? *just kidding

Hope you can enjoy work with Jkreativ and let us know if you need more help in there.

Regards.

Lilton
    October 5, 2017 at 8:06 am #24396

I would if I could. It’s the most beautiful theme I’ve worked with so far.

Adek
    October 6, 2017 at 2:06 am #24397

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.