Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer Not Working

glibero
    March 20, 2017 at 2:23 pm #23305

Hello! I saw a few other threads regarding VC not working on their sites. I am having this problem now as well. I logged into my site to update a page and there were only a handful of VC options on the page, but none of the page structure options that are usually there. I noticed there was a VC plugin update, but I was unable to update without entering a license key. I’m running WP 4.7.3. Can you provide some guidance as to what I need to do to get VC running properly again?

Thanks!
    Gary

Adek
    March 21, 2017 at 1:54 am #23311

Hi Gary,

May i know what the current version of Visual Composer plugin that you use in there?

At the moment with the latest version of JKreativ themes v2.4.1, we’ve include Visual Composer plugin v5.0.1. If you’re not using those plugin version kindly you can try to update our theme at first and you will get the new version of Visual Composer plugin.

Thank you

glibero
    March 21, 2017 at 1:16 pm #23319

Hey Adek! I think the version may be the issue. I’m running JKreativ 2.2.6. I went to re-download the theme yesterday but it looked like the same update package I installed late last year. The VC version I’m at is 4.3.5.

I’ll try reloading the theme and see what happens. Is there anywhere specific I should download the JKreativ update? As I mentioned, the one I tried downloading yesterday (from Envato Marketplace) looked exactly like the last update I downloaded last year (same file name).

Thanks!
    G

glibero
    March 21, 2017 at 1:52 pm #23320

Hey! Following up here…reinstalling the theme did the trick! JKreativ version and plugins are now all updated. Appreciate the guidance!

Have a great week!
    G

Adek
    March 22, 2017 at 2:02 am #23325

Hi Gary,

Glad to hear that 😀

Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.