Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer License Key

danish
    December 31, 2014 at 7:15 am #8011

Hi,

How can I get this? Visual Composer License Key.

Please enter your CodeCanyon Visual Composer license key, you can find your key by following the instructions on this page. License key looks similar to this: bjg759fk-kvta-6584-94h6-75jg8vblatftq.

danish
    January 1, 2015 at 5:35 pm #8016

It does not show the wpbakery thing in my downloads in code canyon, i bought jkreativ, i paid for it, do i now i have to buy this license?

Adek
    January 5, 2015 at 8:16 am #8050

Hi guys,

May i know the current version of your Jkreativ theme and Visual Composer plugin as well?

Because on the newer version of theme we have been bundle the required plugin file on theme. So when you want to update Visual Composer you just need to remove the current version on your site then go to Appearance → Install Plugins or upload the plugin file that you can find on the jkreativ-themes/plugin/js_composer.zip (don’t forget to unzip those file before upload). Let me know if the problem still occurs.

Thank you

cannon2014
    January 6, 2015 at 1:34 am #8076

Is the theme compatible with the most recent updates to Visual Composer? I was under the impression that jkreativ came with an older Visual Composer for compatibility reasons. I’ve tried the suggestion posted above by Dek and I only get the older version of VC to install from “Install Plugins”. I’m not purchasing a separate license for VC.

Adek
    January 7, 2015 at 8:40 am #8143

Hi cannon2014,

Can you help me to provide access into your wp admin panel, i need check it directly. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.