Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer issue

huwcole
    August 12, 2016 at 10:11 pm #21564

hi guys

I have an issue with visual composer.

visual composer has an option to hide a row instead of completely removing it, but somehow this does not work with your theme.

could you please investigate whether it is your theme or visual composer…

thanks

huwcole
    August 14, 2016 at 3:10 pm #21572

hi guys

as you have the licence for visual composer, could i ask you to download the latest version and email it to me?
    happy to test it out myself.

on their site it says:

Visual Composer in Theme VS. Separate License
    There’s a difference between getting Visual Composer directly from us or in a theme. If you purchased from us, this means that you own license and you can access our ticket system and get direct and free updates (instant). If you got VC in a theme, that means that theme author has a license and only he/she can download latest versions of VC and include it in the theme. You as a theme user may use Visual Composer free of charge while you use the theme that came with VC (because you have a license for that theme).

thanks

Jegbagus
    August 15, 2016 at 12:51 am #21575

hi huwcole, sure, you can contact me from my profile page.
    https://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme

Thank you

huwcole
    August 15, 2016 at 4:25 pm #21601

what about my first question?

visual composer has an option to hide a row instead of completely removing it, but somehow this does not work with your theme.

could you please investigate whether it is your theme or visual composer…

Jegbagus
    August 16, 2016 at 2:26 am #21614

hi huwcole, i don’t know which option you mean. but yes we use visual composer to fit our need. we honestly use visual composer to ease you to build landing page. and that’s it. nothing more.

We don’t know if there insert new feature. but it seems we not support it for moment.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.