Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer error when creating Grid Elements

andre_placido
    March 22, 2015 at 1:23 am #10183

Hi! The Visual Composer is not working when I try to create or edit an existing Grid Element. I get these error messages:

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in /home/nutri948/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/params/vc_grid_item/shortcodes.php on line 686

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in /home/nutri948/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/params/vc_grid_item/shortcodes.php on line 686

Fatal error: Wrong vc_map object. Base attribute is required in /home/nutri948/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_api.php on line 9

My webpage is: http://www.nutrinathaliadabruzzo.com.br/

Is there any missing plugin or something?

Adek
    March 24, 2015 at 1:27 am #10216

Hi andre_placido,

I’m not quite sure about that. Please try to create a page with Landing Page template – Visual Composer. Let me know if the problem still occurs.

Thank you

andre_placido
    March 25, 2015 at 2:49 am #10266

You didn’t understand what I meant.

I want to change the way posts show on the “Post Grid”, so I’ve tried to create or edit an existing grid through the Grid Elements option, but none of the buttons is appearing.

Please see screencap here: http://i.imgur.com/TCJixNR.jpg

Adek
    March 26, 2015 at 8:20 am #10312

Hi andre_placido,

It seems there is a problem with Grid Elements option, we will take a look on this thing. We will inform to you as soon.

Thank you

andre_placido
    March 30, 2015 at 1:56 pm #10424

Thanks!

Is there any new on this matter?

andre_placido
    April 6, 2015 at 11:29 pm #10653

Hello!

Have you solved this problem?

Thanks!

Adek
    April 7, 2015 at 12:41 pm #10667

Hi andre_placido,

Sorry for late reply your message previously.

We still looking for this option (Grid Elements) for compatibility with JKreativ.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.