Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual composer – enable front end editor

rsisto
    June 29, 2016 at 3:14 pm #20991

Hi, I’m having a problem with visual composer.

I used the page template “landing page builder – visual composer”, and for the Visual composer, I only see Backend or Classic mode editor, but I can’t access the front end editor.
    Can you please let me know how to enable this feature?

Also, when I access the plugin, it says it needs to be updated (I installed the theme yesterday), is that correct, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Adek
    June 30, 2016 at 1:30 am #20995

Hi rsisto,

Can you help me to tell me what version of Jkreativ themes and Visual Composer plugin that you use in there? FYI, we have been release new update for our theme v2.3.8 that include VC plugin v4.11.2

Thank you

rsisto
    June 30, 2016 at 1:57 pm #21011

Hi Adek,
    Those same versions are the ones we have.
    My actual problem comes with the product activation.
    Wordpress shows me the following message:

I post it in spanish:
    “Hay una nueva versión disponible de WPBakery Visual Composer. Ver detalles de la versión 4.12.La actualización automática no está disponible para este plugin. To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your Visual Composer. Got Visual Composer in theme?”

As soon as I click activate, it redirects me to:
    http://support.wpbakery.com/activate-license
    and forces me to buy a license.

Thanks

Adek
    July 1, 2016 at 2:17 am #21022

Hi rsisto,

If you have Visual Composer plugin that have v4.11.2 in there, please use this version at the moment for compatible reason. We will take a look on the new version of Visual Composer plugin and include it with theme package for further update so you don’t need to activate those plugin license.

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there about the Visual Composer element doesn’t occurs as you said on above. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

rsisto
    July 1, 2016 at 8:40 pm #21038
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    July 2, 2016 at 1:56 am #21042

Hi rsisto,

I’ve been try to visit your wp admin panel in case to login but when i access the url i get this kind of error page :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ciapfrtq3l7gzub/Screenshot%202016-07-02%2009.54.40.png?dl=0

Thank you

rsisto
    July 6, 2016 at 1:55 pm #21066

Hi Adek,

We had some issues with the dynamic ip and the site was down temporarily.
    Can you please try to connect again?

Thanks!

Adek
    July 7, 2016 at 3:58 am #21077

Hi rsisto,

I’ve been try to visit your wp admin panel again but i still can’t access your wp admin panel here and get some error page in there.

Anyway, for front end editor Visual Composer we’ve been disable this option on our theme because our theme doesn’t fully support this option.

Thank you

rsisto
    July 11, 2016 at 11:55 pm #21146

Hi Adek, the problem is it has a dynamic dns and the update software is not working.
    It should be ok now, for the next 12 hours at least. Can you please check it?

Also, we need the front end editor of the Visual Composer, I bought the theme because it said visual composer was included, it didn’t say anything about a feature subset.
    Can you give me a valid license, or is it possible to get a refund?

Thanks.

rsisto
    July 12, 2016 at 12:04 am #21147

I fixed the ddns, so it should be working from now on.

danielatappata
    July 12, 2016 at 10:09 pm #21179
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    July 15, 2016 at 2:41 am #21247

@rsisto,

Yeah sure, we including our theme with Visual Composer plugin. We are focusing more to our themes, how it work the best with our themes. We are not focusing too much on VC it self, as we use VC only for building landing page, and we previously have our legacy page builder that have ability to do that too. We use VC mainly to make user easier to build their landing page. Also, i’ve been tried to visit your site and i still can’t access them on my side.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yk5itxuurh0uhjt/Screenshot%202016-07-15%2010.41.15.png?dl=0

@ danielatappata,

I’ve been reply your question on this topic here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/my-visual-composer-is-not-working/
    Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.