Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer Edit Pop Up Won't Load

passerelle
    July 25, 2014 at 5:57 pm #2145

Hi, I’m trying to build a one page site using the Visual Composer, but when I click the pencil icon on nearly any element, the pop-up shows up with the loading gif but rarely loads any of the edit screen content. Sometimes it does load, but it is very inconsistent and more times than not it just sits there loading forever. Any ideas?

passerelle
    July 25, 2014 at 6:05 pm #2146

One other thing I just noticed, when I’m on the page I’m trying to edit with Visual Composer (using the landing page template), if I click the “Add Media” button in the classic editor, it also doesn’t load anything, though if I go to a new post and click the Add Media button, it loads my media library as normal. It seems there is something within the page edit page that is causing these pop-ups loading problems.

Rai
    July 27, 2014 at 1:14 am #2199

Hi @passerelle,

I think there is possibility of conflict with other plugin. Please try to disable other plugin (except required plugin).

Thank you

passerelle
    July 27, 2014 at 8:27 pm #2215

I tried uninstalling all the plugins except Visual Composer, JKreativ and Envato Toolkit, but I still have the problem unfortunately. Have you heard of this problem with anyone else? Could it be that this is a problem with the host? The problem only happens on pages with Visual Composer so to me it doesn’t seem like a host problem, but I’m not sure what it could be.

Rai
    July 28, 2014 at 6:11 am #2230

Hi @passerelle,

Please try to reinstall VC too, use one that included on theme. Also, deactivated other plugins to to make sure there is no conflict. So far, none of our customer doesn’t face those issue.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.