Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

visual composer drag & drop

lazyimbecile
    April 12, 2015 at 2:39 am #10756

I have reviewed some prior issues with the visual composer and I have updated to the most recent jkreative update through envato which gave me vc 4.3.4. From what Ive researched this version does not work with the WordPress 4.1.1

Is there by any chance a quick fix to get the visual composer working properly? I cannot upgrade VC without a license, and going through the updates only gets me as far as the 4.3.4, (not the 4.4.3).

If this is not possible until a further update, would purchasing my own license fix this issue?

Everything seems to be working except the pages crashes when I go to drag and drop. If there is a manual way to create columns instead of them stacking this could work as a workaround as well.

Thank you,
    Andy

Adek
    April 13, 2015 at 12:36 pm #10777

Hi Andy,

May i know what the current version of Jkreativ that you use on your site? Actually on the latest version of Jkreativ (v2.2.7) we have been include Visual Composer plugin that have version 4.4.2

Thank you

lazyimbecile
    April 13, 2015 at 9:57 pm #10795

I just checked and I have Jkreative v2.2.8 updated through Envato and double checked my VC plugin which is at 4.3.4

Is there by chance to manually update the folders/plugin from the download zip?

I have also tried to re-install the theme with the latest download file from THemeforest but same version number appears.

Adek
    April 15, 2015 at 7:00 am #10831

Hi Andy,

Can you provide me access into your wp admin panel, i will need to check it directly to know what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

lazyimbecile
    April 15, 2015 at 3:06 pm #10855

I’ve decided to go ahead and purchase a code for the Visual Composer and seems to be working just fine now.

Thank you.

CitrusSupport
    December 14, 2015 at 1:44 pm #16900

I’m having the same problem. its very frustrating…

Adek
    December 15, 2015 at 7:48 am #16916

Hi CitrusSupport,

Can you tell me more detail about the problem that you have in there. I just want to make sure on this thing, so i can easily to help you out.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.