Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer does not work

goanywhere
    December 26, 2014 at 11:16 am #7954

Hi

I am the latest version of Kkreativ. The visual composer does not show when I create a new Portfolio Listing Page. Once I disable under screen options and re-enable it appears. Once I have created my portfolio wrapper and block items ab=nd press Update, the visual composer vanishes and everything is lost and not saved.

Thx

Adek
    December 29, 2014 at 10:29 am #7974

Hi goanywhere,

May i know the current version of visual composer plugin on your site?

Thank you

goanywhere
    December 29, 2014 at 11:00 am #7979

Hi

Thx

Adek
    December 29, 2014 at 11:45 am #7980

Hi goanywhere,

Actually, visual composer options only available on Landing Page template and Portfolio item with Extended Layout. So if you want to use visual composer on Portfolio List Page, you can’t do that.

Thank you

goanywhere
    December 31, 2014 at 1:06 am #8008

Thx, I cant where it states that in your Docs.

And that means then that the Portfolio List Page does not work as I cannot see the portfolio. Page is Blank.
    And is there anyway to only have on Portfolio category to display on the Portfolio List Page? I cant see where you would select a category.

Adek
    January 5, 2015 at 7:58 am #8046

Hi goanywhere,

I’m sorry for late reply your message.

After you’ve create page with Portfolio List Page, this page will occurs on Choose your portfolio parent option when you edit or create new portfolio item. And you have to choose one of your portfolio parent as well for each your portfolio item. For more detail you can take a look right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/portfolio/

Actually at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature, but you can assign certain portfolio item that you want to appear on those page. You just need to edit your portfolio item that have same category and reassign to same portfolio parent.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.