Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer Design Options

tjharley
    March 21, 2015 at 6:09 pm #10182

Seems as thought the design options tab is missing in VC in the JKreativ theme. Can’t adjust margins, padding or borders like I can with other themes. Anyone know how I can get this to appear?

Thanks.

Adek
    March 24, 2015 at 1:26 am #10215

Hi tjharley,

Actually we’ve been make several change and adjust those plugin to fit with JKreativ. So maybe something will not available on our theme. But if you have any question or problem with this thing don’t hesitate to contact us, we will help you as long as we can.

Thank you

tjharley
    March 24, 2015 at 6:57 pm #10261

There is usually a menu/tab within each VC element that allows you to adjust padding, margin and border around an element. Seems to be missing in this theme. The only element it comes up on is the ‘single image’ element within VC. Any way to make this tab available in all the elements?

Adek
    March 26, 2015 at 7:36 am #10302

Hi tjharley,

You will need to make several change (customization) on these theme to achieve that. Because at the moment we don’t provide those options with JKreativ.

Thank you

tjharley
    March 26, 2015 at 2:53 pm #10323

Is that something you could fix in a future update? Just unfortunate that one of the core features of VC is disabled on this theme. It’s a huge part of the plugin in my opinion.

Adek
    March 30, 2015 at 4:29 am #10399

Hi tjharley,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will need to discus with our team about this thing.

Thank you

tjharley
    March 30, 2015 at 1:56 pm #10423

It is already working with the ‘single-image’ element. Just don’t know why it won’t work for any of the others. Seems like it would be an easy fix.

Adek
    March 31, 2015 at 11:22 am #10483

Hi tjharley,

Yes you’re right. As i said previously, we’ve been make several change with those plugin to fit with our theme. We don’t provide a bunch of option that not relate with our theme.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.