Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

visual composer

RamonTechniek
    June 20, 2016 at 1:49 pm #20828

Hello

I can’t get my visual composer up to date.
    Made a import dummy data on my site.
    But can’t change anything in my home page.
    Hope i can get some help

Adek
    June 21, 2016 at 4:00 am #20838

Hi RamonTechniek,

May i know what the current version of your Jkreativ theme and VC plugin that you use in there?

FYI, we’ve been released new update of our theme v2.3.8 that include VC plugin v4.11.2 on themes file.

Thank you

RamonTechniek
    June 21, 2016 at 4:55 pm #20850

Hi

I use a Jkreativ Versie: 2.3.8 , but my Jkreativ Child Theme says version 1.0. Do i have to update this as wel?
    VC plugin is Version: 4.5.3.
    No i also installed the envato market plug in. but it say’s :Activate the Envato Market plugin to get updates for your ThemeForest and CodeCanyon items. But if i click on this i get a error message.
    Now i’m stuck. Do i have to re install this plug in.
    Regards

Ramon

Adek
    June 22, 2016 at 1:45 am #20866

Hi Ramon,

You will need to update your Visual Composer plugin. For more detail about updating required plugin you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-plugins-update/

Thank you

RamonTechniek
    June 22, 2016 at 10:04 am #20877

Hi Hello.

Yes i know. Thats the whole thing, i’m trying to tell.
    I’cant update mu visual Composer.
    All the time i get the message: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your Visual Composer. When i do this a get the message:

NO LICENSES FOUND

It seems that you do not have any valid license for Visual Composer. What does it mean? It may be so that you got Visual Composer by purchasing WordPress theme which does not grant you with direct license for Visual Composer. Why do I need direct license? Direct product license unlocks several benefits:

I already deleted all my Jkreativ themes and plug inns and re installed them.
    Same thing.
    Please can you help me with this.
    Regards

Ramon

RamonTechniek
    June 22, 2016 at 10:57 pm #20887

Hi

i already got my answer from the Envato Team:

Sorry for the confusion. There is no separate license for the plugin as activation is only for stand alone purchases. You can use the included plugins without activating the product license. Plugins are bundled in the theme but do not share the Purchase Code and can’t be registered in this way. Visual Composer will work perfectly fine as licensed as part of the theme you purchased. In fact it is better for your theme than buying the stand alone version because it is proven to work with the entire package as is. Of course, that doesn’t mean that you won’t receive the usual messages advising activate, register or update. Please ignore and they will update with the theme when a new version is available..

Regards

Ramon

Adek
    June 23, 2016 at 2:37 am #20897

Hi Ramon,

Actually we purchase the extended license of Visual Composer plugin and include it on our theme package as required plugin, so you don’t need license key for VC plugin. We’ve been adjust the VC plugin on our theme so it can compatible with our theme. We will suggest you to keep using VC plugin that come with our theme package for compatible reason.

Anyway, can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.