Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

VC not uploading

Tania
    May 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm #23843

Hi there,

I apologize in advance because I know there has been a lot of issues regarding visual composer not installing and/or updating and this is the problem I’m facing now. I’ve read a lot of threads and still cant seem to resolve my issue. Im currently running JKreative v2.4.2 (parent theme) through the childs theme (activated) which still says v1.0.0 even though I’ve downloaded the new version and uploaded it to the server via fetch several times. VC keeps bringing me to the purchase licensing page when I don’t think I need to purchase as in most of the threads its stated that its included within the theme forest files. Unfortunately though when I go to the plugins folder, Visual Composer is not there. How do I go about installing VC?

Thanks in advance
    Tania

Adek
    May 23, 2017 at 1:38 am #23844

Hi Tania,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel, i will check it directly. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Tania
    May 24, 2017 at 12:04 am #23846
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 24, 2017 at 1:51 am #23847

Hi Tania,

I’ve check your site previously and VC plugin seems works fine now. Previously i just update your VC plugin. For more detail about updating plugin please visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-plugins-update/

Let us know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

Tania
    May 26, 2017 at 3:05 pm #23858

Thank you so much!

But I really want to know why I wasn’t able to do this myself? I couldnt find plugin in FTP files and I couldnt update, why?

Adek
    May 27, 2017 at 2:07 am #23859

Hi Tania,

May i know which directory that you refer on above?

FYI, VC plugin file was included on theme package. The plugin file you can find on this path jkreativ-themes/plugin/ (parent theme).

Previously, i just update VC plugin from WordPress admin dashboard. In this case you just need to visit plugin dashboard, deactivate the old version of VC plugin then delete it. After that, navigate Appearance > Install Plugins and you can install new version of VC plugin.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.