Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

VC default section background color

jorge
    February 11, 2015 at 5:30 pm #9048

I can not find how to make the landing page visual composer section’s default background color to be different than #f0f0f0 can somebody please help me with this.
    Thanks

jorge
    February 11, 2015 at 5:39 pm #9049

i know how to change the section’s color, but i want it to be white by default

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  jorge.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  jorge.
    Adek
    February 12, 2015 at 8:01 am #9111

Hi jorge,

Please take a look at our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/website-background-setup/ Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

jorge
    February 12, 2015 at 4:26 pm #9179

Thank you but this is not what i mean, i have already set the website background to be #ffffff and that works good on the blog and portfolio pages, but when i use the Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer, every section has a default background color of #f0f0f0 unless i change it in the options – choose background type / color and then set it to white.
    I dont want to have to do this every time, i have not found a setting to set the visual composer section’s default background.

Thank you

Adek
    February 16, 2015 at 6:18 am #9346

Hi jorge,

In this case you will need to make a change on this file jkreativ-themes/vc_templates/vc_row.php jump into line 24 then you just need to change those color as you need.

Thank you

dayshabass
    April 16, 2015 at 11:37 pm #10907

I’m tagging along on this post just to confirm the bug. When you use the landing page builder, and set the page to use the default background set up in the theme options, the BG color is always #f0f0f0.

Im going to try to update the file as mentioned by Dek. But perhaps this bug can be noted for a future release update.

Thanks guys.

Adek
    April 18, 2015 at 7:22 am #10948

Hi dayshabass,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take a look on this thing.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.