Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

User Experience

tsharkas
    March 28, 2016 at 11:43 pm #19363

Hi guys, I just purchased your theme today “it is the 4th theme I buy to build my Job Portal” however, for “the very first look” you did a great job and it is almost fits my need with some modifications I will list below:

1 – Need to add “First Name” and “Last Name” to registration form, in your theme I can register, build CV, Post job … ect without providing my First and Last Name !!!
    2 – The only required field in building resume is the resume Title!!, how can I change this, I need to make some more fields required
    3 – How can I change the pages headers, I need to add image header background to most of the pages
    4 – Where can I edit email templates, all incoming emails have your signature although I changed it from “Email Option” in your dashboard
    5 – Jobs location issue, make all location fields the same, unify them, all dropdown or all google suggest
    6 – Is it possible to show/hide top menu elements based on logged user role ?
    7 – The username does not show anywhere in the site, is it possible to show it beside the profile picture in to right to corner ? if not, where can I show it ?
    8 – “By following this company, you can view their latest job vacancies in your dashboard” where is that “dashboard” and where can I see the jobs that posted by the companies I am following ?
    9 – There is no link to “Account” page, how can I add a link to “Account” page to the user profile picture?
    10 – When user login it redirects to “Manage Application” page, I need it to redirect user to “Account” page

Thanks

Jegbagus
    March 29, 2016 at 2:41 am #19365

hi tsharkas, we going to consider each of your request. we going to made several change on our next update too.

Thank you

tsharkas
    March 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm #19371

Thanks for your reply, but I need to launch my site ASAP, so please tell me:
    1 – What points can you guide me to achieve for now ?
    2- When you will come up with your next updated version ?

Thanks

tsharkas
    March 30, 2016 at 1:40 pm #19374

Well, I am going list below the “URGENT” issues I need to fix to launch my website

1 – Need to add “First Name” and “Last Name” to registration form, in your theme I can register, build CV, Post job … ect without providing my First and Last Name !!!

2 – Where can I edit email templates, all incoming emails have your signature although I changed it from “Email Option” in your dashboard

3 – “By following this company, you can view their latest job vacancies in your dashboard” where is that “dashboard” and where can I see the jobs that posted by the companies I am following ?

4 – There is no link to “Account” page, how can I add a link to “Account” page to the user profile picture?

5 – When user login it redirects to “Manage Application” page, I need it to redirect user to “Account” page

So please, give a clear answer for each point
    Thanks

Jegbagus
    April 2, 2016 at 3:09 am #19394

hi tsharkas, we are selling our themes as it is. if you need custom change as soon as possible, i will recommend you to hire some programmer to do it for you. we are planing to add several feature, but we unable to promise you time line or what we going to add.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.