Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Urgent Query

bridgey6
    April 16, 2015 at 11:39 am #10884

Hi, my client has asked for a couple of items urgently, can you help please?

1. Can the portfolio item background be changed to white to better fit the theme? I could not see a style option to amend. For example: http://jondeaphotography.co.uk/wedding-portfolio/#/wedding-cake

2. Can we re-order the masonry layout portfolio selector, at the top? See above link, All | the bride | the cake etc. They would like this ordered by category ID no not alphabetically. Is there a sort command I can add below?

JPhotolio: portfolio-item.php (includes/portfolio-item.php)

Adek
    April 20, 2015 at 8:49 am #11006

Hi bridgey6,

1. It seems we can’t change the background color because the black background color is come from your image. You can try to inspect the element of portfolio images.

2. I just want to make sure in this case, so you want to ordered by alphabetically, right?

Thank you

bridgey6
    April 20, 2015 at 10:37 am #11011

Hi Dek. Thanks for coming back to me. Let me explain further please.

1. This black background is not coming from the image itself. Please see this screenshot below. The area is black. I will try to inspect this further. Perhaps we can override the style?

2. No, we want this ordering in the order each portfolio category was created in, not alphabetically which is the case now. This is to have control over the ordering. We need to sort by tag_ID I think. See below:-

bridgey6
    April 20, 2015 at 10:38 am #11012

So Wedding Detail should come first, followed by Venues, The Bride, and so on.

Adek
    April 23, 2015 at 8:08 am #11115

You can try to edit this file jphotolio/includes/portfolio-template.php then jump into line 5 and you need to add this code below :

Thank you

bridgey6
    April 23, 2015 at 11:07 am #11122

This breaks the Portfolio page:-

Only the menu is shown: http://jondeaphotography.co.uk/wedding-portfolio/

Adek
    April 24, 2015 at 7:54 am #11144

It seems there is wrong on your code. You will need to add comma , the end of $jdata->portoExclude. So its look like below :

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

bridgey6
    April 24, 2015 at 12:32 pm #11152

Thanks, well spotted, that appears to have fixed the problem 🙂

Adek
    April 25, 2015 at 4:15 am #11158

Finally gladl to hear that it works fine on your site.

If i get 5 star rating for this? *just kidding 🙂

Kind Regards

Adek Herry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.