Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Update 2.0 Problem

EgorRevenga
    April 14, 2018 at 9:09 pm #30456

Hi! Just updated theme to v2.0 but after it Customizer and all settings not working. Downgraded to previous version – everything works fine. BTW updated plugins works perfectly with old theme version.
    Is it problem with theme or with my site? I’m using custom child theme folder but don’t think its a problem.

DCBlogs
    April 15, 2018 at 2:22 am #30461
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jegbagus
    April 15, 2018 at 9:06 am #30466

hi everyone, its because you updating themes without updating plugin as well. please go to jnews dashboard > install plugin. you will need to update every plugin that come along with jnews.

we update all plugin on v2. and the plugin need updated to work with jnews latest versions

Thank you

EgorRevenga
    April 18, 2018 at 11:16 pm #30744

No, my problem was in child theme. Just repair everything and now everything is okay. Thanks for help

method86
    April 18, 2018 at 11:26 pm #30745

Hello! My instagram feed on my footer is still not updated to the lastest post. Possible to help? Thanks!

stacykippling
    April 19, 2018 at 7:29 am #30759

hi everyone, its because you updating themes without updating plugin as well. please go to jnews dashboard > install plugin. you will need to update every plugin that come along with jnews.

we update all plugin on v2. and the plugin need updated to work with jnews latest versions

Thank you

Thanks this solved the problem for me. After 2.0 update nothing would load or be able to go in to customizer of theme.

May I suggest an easier way to update all at once versus clicking each expander icon and updating one at a time is very cumbersome.

Other than that so far so good here, will report back if any more issues. Thank you again for your continued greatness with Jnews <3

Adek
    April 20, 2018 at 1:51 am #30816

@method86,

We already notice this issue and currently, we still working on the solution. Instagram just update their share data API a few days ago. Hopefully, we can release the bug fixed soon.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.