Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

unnecessary parallax shortcode in classic mode text editor?

jkapel
    November 19, 2014 at 8:21 am #6496

Hello,

here is a question?

I create new page using template: “Landing Page Builder – visual composer”. Then I make the page with backend editor, I add all my elements, rows, content etc.
    Then I wanted to check something, I switched to Classic Mode editor and click “text”.
    What I see is that there have been created parallax settings (shortcodes) even in sections where I did not insert a parallax effect with the visual composer! The visual result, the page shown on the browser, does not have a parallax which is ok because thats how I made the page. But why is there parallax shortcode in the text editor?

Here is an actual excerpt from what I see in the classic mode text editor. It is a section (row) for which I have NOT made any parallax with the visual composer. Yet, as we can see here, there are parallax settings inserted.

[vc_row section_id="experience" section_name="Travel Experience" section_top_margin="normaltopmargin" section_bottom_margin="normalbottommargin" section_schema="light" section_background="imagebg" background_color="#ffc43a" background_repeat="repeat" moving_direction="horizontal" parallax_speed_1="300" parallax_speed_2="300" parallax_speed_3="300" parallax_speed_4="300" parallax_speed_5="300" parallax_speed_6="300" parallax_speed_7="300" parallax_speed_8="300" parallax_speed_9="300" parallax_speed_10="300" top_ribon_bg="1256" image_background="1485" background_vertical_position="center" background_horizontal_position="center" background_overlay="rgba(188,188,188,0.4)"][vc_column width="1/1"][jeg_spacing size="130"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

It is not really a problem I guess, unless it is one of (many) reasons that a site’s performance can be slow, maybe? Imagine that, existing unwanted parallax settings in every section, in every page of the website.
    Can we remove them via the classic mode text editor with no harm to the site? Will it contribute to making site a little faster?

Adek
    November 20, 2014 at 6:35 am #6532

Hi jkapel,

Thanks for your suggestion and We will take a look on these thing. Anyway, if you preview your page and open the inspect element the existing unwanted parallax settings in every section, it’s doesn’t load on the browser so i think it wont be affect on load speed your page.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.