Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Transparent Navigation – menu & logo position

spyderquest
    December 19, 2014 at 8:40 am #7761

http://www.eyes4u.net/

As you can see I managed to load Revolution Slider as Landing Slider, all seems to work perfectly. I have only a issua I have not been able to solve and is about the MENU. When – in the Homepage settings – the menu position (NAVIGATION POSITION) choice is set to Top Navigation then all the navigation line and the logo (on the left) are centered in the middle of the page. When the Navigation Position is set to TRANSPARENT something happens: the Logo is shot to the extreme left and the menu on the right is splashed to the very right corner. Why this happens? Is it by default or is a conflict with Revolution Slider? How I may do so that also on Transparent Navigation Position the Logo + Menu remain centered as when all is set to Top Navigation ??? I thank you in advance for the fabulous job yo uhave engineered with this Theme.

spyderquest
    December 19, 2014 at 8:43 am #7763

At present the settings are on Transparent Navigation Position

Adek
    December 19, 2014 at 12:48 pm #7786

Hi spyderquest,

Can you help me to provide the page url that you referring to? i will check it directly.

Thank you

spyderquest
    December 19, 2014 at 5:15 pm #7795

you can see here http://www.eyes4u.net/ – comparfed to a TOP NAVIGATION both the logo and the navigation line are moved towards the top side / corners of the browser

spyderquest
    December 19, 2014 at 5:55 pm #7797

Of course I will have to make the size of the fonts in the navigation menu bigger. But truly cannot understand why when setting the Navigation Position to TRANSPARENT Logo and Menu line move aside towards the outer borders of the browser area. Who knows, maybe is like this by default?

spyderquest
    December 19, 2014 at 5:58 pm #7798

No, is not like this by default, I controlled in other pages with no Revolution Slider and that doesn not happen

Adek
    December 22, 2014 at 9:14 am #7881

Hi spyderquest,

I’m sorry, but i’m not quite sure what you mean. So you want to make narrow size on top navigation?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.