Documentation

Forum

Menu

Translation issue

bmamadiev
    August 26, 2015 at 4:43 am #13960

Review page

Hi,

This is the image of my Review page. As you see below the review, there is a word titled “Continue reading…”, which I cannot locate anywhere to translate into my language. It is not even in WordPress files.

Could you please help me locate it?

Thanks

Jegbagus
    August 26, 2015 at 5:32 am #13962

hi bmamadiev, its available on jmagz-plugin > lang. you can use PO editor to translate the word.

Thank you

bmamadiev
    August 27, 2015 at 5:33 am #13987

Jegbagus,

Jmagz-plugin .PO file is fully translated and uploaded. It is not changing anything.

Jegbagus
    August 27, 2015 at 8:13 am #13989

hi bmamadiev, you will need to upload both po & mo file.

Thank you

bmamadiev
    August 27, 2015 at 2:22 pm #13994

Jegbagus,

Please try to be more helpful than that. Everyone knows that both files should be uploaded together!

Rai
    August 28, 2015 at 1:35 am #13997

Hi bmamadiev,

Do you use any caching plugin? Or dns caching like Cloudflare? If there is, you will need to disable it for a moment and clear cache to refresh new file. Also clear your browser cache as well.

Please let us know if you still have the problem.

Thank you

bmamadiev
    August 28, 2015 at 4:11 am #14003

Rai,

Yes, I use WP Super Cache plugin. I deactivated it, cleaned cache, cookies and browsing history, but I still have the same issue.

One more issue about translations:

Discussion about this post

As you see in this image, the word ‘post‘ is not translated. Because in Jmagz PO file, it comes inside ‘Discussion about this %1$s‘ and here the sign %1$s translates as ‘post’ on the website.

What should I do in order to make %1$s sign appear as something else, not ‘post‘.

Jegbagus
    August 28, 2015 at 9:21 am #14005

hi bmamadiev, you can use this trick, on your PO file, you can use somethine like this string :

<span class="hidden">%1$s</span> then your word

above code will hide post string.

for your first problem, it seems you right, its problem on our side. you can contact us from here : http://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme, i will give you new version of jmagz that will fix this issues.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.