Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

time line, countdown, scroll down icon and tutorial videos

nick76
    November 7, 2014 at 7:32 am #6190

hello all,
    I’m completely new to wordpress and JKreativ… I’m trying to create my wedding page (in a single page) and I wish to know:
    – there’s a way to create a vertical time line with some salient moments (maybe with pictures and text)
    – there’s a way to add a countdown?
    – there’s a way to add a scrolldown icon/image on the landing parrallax page (in order to understand that you have to scroll down the page)?
    – there’s a way to align the items into the top menu to the left?

and there are some tutorial videos on how to arrange items (I don’t know all the widgets you offer) and how to combine in the page.
    thank you very much and congratulation for the product that really rocks.
    regards
    Nick

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  nick76.
    Adek
    November 8, 2014 at 11:13 am #6255

Hi Nick,

Actually, the easiest way to learn how these theme work is with importing the dummy content. You will get the most of our demo preview so you can know the setup and replicate them with your own.

1. I’m not quite sure what you need. Can you give me an example so i can give you suggestion.
    2. Unfortunately, we don’t have those kind of feature with these theme.
    3. At the moment, we don’t provide those option. But if you realy need you can use the Revolution Slider to achieve that.
    4. To achieve that, you will need a lot of custom change on the template and on the css code as well. At the moment there’s no option to change the align of the top menu.
    5. You can setup the widgets on the Appereance > Widgets.

Thank you

nick76
    November 8, 2014 at 12:09 pm #6257

Hi Dek,
    thank you very much for your reply…
    – for the time line take for example this: http://themeforest.net/item/the-board-responsive-one-page-template-/full_screen_preview/5483264, scrolling to news…

I’ve another question… I added some multi-columns sections. there’s a way to use a vertical-align to middle instead of top for?
    thank you very much
    kind regards and congratulation for the fantastic template you did!
    Nick

Adek
    November 10, 2014 at 7:38 am #6283

Hi nick76,

You’re welcome, and thanks for your kind words.

1. Unfortunately we don’t have feature like that yet. But if you interest, you can use this feature http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/flat/home/agency/#latest-news

2. Can you provide me the page url that contain the element that you referring to, i will check it for the possibilities.

Thank you

nick76
    November 10, 2014 at 11:32 am #6292

Hi Dek,
    thank you very much. the page is http://www.schwendener.info/?page_id=24
    regards
    Nicola

Adek
    November 11, 2014 at 10:58 am #6318

Hi Nicola,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature. It seems you need to add some css code to achieve that.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.