time line, countdown, scroll down icon and tutorial videos
Post count: 6nick76November 7, 2014 at 7:32 am #6190
I’m completely new to wordpress and JKreativ… I’m trying to create my wedding page (in a single page) and I wish to know:
– there’s a way to create a vertical time line with some salient moments (maybe with pictures and text)
– there’s a way to add a countdown?
– there’s a way to add a scrolldown icon/image on the landing parrallax page (in order to understand that you have to scroll down the page)?
– there’s a way to align the items into the top menu to the left?
and there are some tutorial videos on how to arrange items (I don’t know all the widgets you offer) and how to combine in the page.
thank you very much and congratulation for the product that really rocks.
Post count: 10407AdekNovember 8, 2014 at 11:13 am #6255
- This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by nick76.
Actually, the easiest way to learn how these theme work is with importing the dummy content. You will get the most of our demo preview so you can know the setup and replicate them with your own.
1. I’m not quite sure what you need. Can you give me an example so i can give you suggestion.
2. Unfortunately, we don’t have those kind of feature with these theme.
3. At the moment, we don’t provide those option. But if you realy need you can use the Revolution Slider to achieve that.
4. To achieve that, you will need a lot of custom change on the template and on the css code as well. At the moment there’s no option to change the align of the top menu.
5. You can setup the widgets on the Appereance > Widgets.
Thank youPost count: 6nick76November 8, 2014 at 12:09 pm #6257
thank you very much for your reply…
– for the time line take for example this: http://themeforest.net/item/the-board-responsive-one-page-template-/full_screen_preview/5483264, scrolling to news…
I’ve another question… I added some multi-columns sections. there’s a way to use a vertical-align to middle instead of top for?
thank you very much
kind regards and congratulation for the fantastic template you did!
NickPost count: 10407AdekNovember 10, 2014 at 7:38 am #6283
You’re welcome, and thanks for your kind words.
1. Unfortunately we don’t have feature like that yet. But if you interest, you can use this feature http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/flat/home/agency/#latest-news
2. Can you provide me the page url that contain the element that you referring to, i will check it for the possibilities.
Thank youPost count: 6Post count: 10407AdekNovember 11, 2014 at 10:58 am #6318
Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature. It seems you need to add some css code to achieve that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.