Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

The Visual Composer won't upload images to the gallery

joanna
    January 26, 2017 at 11:15 pm #22870

Hi I am trying to upload pictures to the image gallery and it will only allow one image and then won’t upload any more.

Has anyone come across this before or know the answer?

Many thanks,

Adek
    January 27, 2017 at 1:55 am #22873

Hi joanna,

May i know if there is a problem message that you get in there? Also, may i know what the current version of WordPress that you use?

Thank you

joanna
    January 29, 2017 at 5:33 pm #22890

Hi – I am using the latest version of WP>

I can add the first pictures ok, then I add the second and click on the pic from the Media page, click add and then nothing happens. I don’t get sent back to the Visual composer as I do with the first pic. It just stays on the Media screen. When I close that down nothing has changed on the VC.

Any explanation?

Jo
    PS Sorry for the delay but I replied to the email instead of through here….

Also, I have a portfolio set up to display in masonry format, but when viewed on a mobile device it cuts the cover pics in half and so the whole photo doesn’t display in the portfolio list….the actual portfolio of pictures is fine. Is this clear or too garbled.

Adek
    January 30, 2017 at 1:49 am #22893

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your info. Also, can you tell me more detail, which VC element that mean on this thing? So i can replicate it on my side.

Thank you

joanna
    January 31, 2017 at 9:47 am #22905

It is the Image Gallery.

If you give me your email I can give you access to have a look?

Jo

Also, the portfolio problem is on the My Collections page…

joanna
    February 1, 2017 at 11:38 am #22934
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 3, 2017 at 1:42 am #22944

Hi joanna,

Sorry for late reply, but it seems i don’t receive any email from you yet.

Thank you

joanna
    February 3, 2017 at 11:27 am #22946
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 4, 2017 at 1:58 am #22948

Hi joanna,

I’ve been check your site previously. Can you please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that not come with our theme package just for a while. Let us know if the problem still occurs in there.

Thank you

joanna
    February 4, 2017 at 10:50 am #22950

I have already tried that. There isn’t anything enabled that isn’t a theme plugin.

Adek
    February 6, 2017 at 2:24 am #22962

Hi joanna,

I’ve been try to add new gallery element right at the bottom of your current gallery element. I think it’s just works fine now, but sometime it’s broken. I’m not quite sure on this thing, but i get some error messages in there. Please check attached image url below :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r17aqyhq9wh0jww/Screenshot%202017-02-06%2010.23.25.png?dl=0

Thank you

joanna
    February 6, 2017 at 5:09 pm #22974

Hi – thanks for the screenshot. I have no idea what it can mean? I haven’t added any fonts….all the fonts are set as the default for the theme.

I have tried to add images and still it doesn’t work….

I have taken the website can to the ‘Coming Soon’ page so it can only be seen by us…

Please help as I don’t know what else I can do?

Also, the resizing of the Collections Page on phone as the pics cut themselves in half on the Portfolio list page on the phone.

Many thanks,

Jo

Adek
    February 7, 2017 at 1:32 am #22976

Hi joanna,

In this case i will suggest you to using JKreativ Image Slider and you will get the same result but you will need to insert your image one by one instead. For more detail about it, you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/visual-composer/ and jump into JKreativ – Image Slider section.

About these issue, actually i’m not quite sure on this thing, it seems some error that occurs on browser console may causing these issues.

About the problem on the mobile devices, can you tell me more detail about it. Also, it would be better if you can provide me a screenshot, so i can easily to understand.

Thank you

joanna
    February 7, 2017 at 12:21 pm #22988

OK – I have used the revolution slider and it now works..

The other problem is the ‘My Collections’ page when viewed on a phone/iPa

My Collections

Here is the link to the screenshots:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6wkrra0rp9y0mt8/AACXI6FpI4h4orUkNsRsGzb7a?dl=0

The page displaying the lists of portfolio’s cuts the photos in half and we want the photos to remain whole, but obviously decreasing in size with the screen size.

Thank you,

Jo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.