Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

System is not working. Emergency aid!

sozlrcom
    November 27, 2017 at 7:51 am #26029

I got the design, I made it. But it does not work. Cache extensions are problematic. The site can not be reached. also the site speed is around 30. this website

Adek
    November 27, 2017 at 5:32 pm #26065

Hi sozlrcom,

I just check your website previously on my side and it seems just works fine on my side. Also, it doesn’t take a long time to load on my side. Can you please guide me how i can replicate your problem in there? maybe there’s something that i missing here so i can easily to help you out.

Thank you

sozlrcom
    November 29, 2017 at 8:00 pm #26222

the only problem is cache addons. Website speed is very slow. Page load speed 30 (google Page seed and GTmetrix). When I activate Cache plugins, access to the website is stopped. The website is closing. The speed of demon you show us is over 90. I took this design with reason that it is fast. but very slow.

sozlrcom
    November 29, 2017 at 8:10 pm #26224

I am writing from Turkey. I can not speak English well.

Adek
    November 30, 2017 at 10:58 am #26268

Hi sozlrcom,

It’s okay, no need to worry about it. But it seems the title on this topic it’s not related to the problem that you have, kindly you can consider to change it.

To achieve better page speed result, please try to visit this article here http://support.jegtheme.com/2017/11/increase-google-page-speed-for-jnews/. In there, you will find several steps that you can follow regarding page speed optimisation.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.