Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

style.css issue loading theme

daynexilker
    October 24, 2017 at 6:32 am #24577

hello,

when i try to install WordPress theme i get the error of style css. warning that the file is missing. Is there a lack of files I have purchased? Can you give information

Adek
    October 24, 2017 at 6:47 am #24578

Hi daynexilker,

It seems you’re uploading the incorrect file in there. No need to worry about that. You need to extract the file that you get from Themeforest at first and find jnews-theme.zip file then upload it.

For more complete information please visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/missing-stylesheet-4/

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you

daynexilker
    October 24, 2017 at 9:41 am #24619

hi,

I did the installation process as you said. When I activate the theme, the following url works and remains dying. In short, the theme does not activate. What do I have to do now I share the video with you as an email

wp-admin/themes.php?activated=true

Adek
    October 24, 2017 at 10:11 am #24620

Hi daynexilker,

May i know if you have several activated plugins on your site currently?

If yes, please try to disable all of your plugin just for a while and try again to active our theme. Let us know if you still getting problem in there. We might need to do further investigate directly on your website.

Thank you

daynexilker
    October 24, 2017 at 12:14 pm #24621

yes attachments available these are as follows.I specified the worker extensions.

Youtube Showcase
    WP Popup Banners
    Social Pug
    Post Views Counter
    One Click xml Sitemap
    Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)

Adek
    October 25, 2017 at 1:25 am #24660

Hi daynexilker,

Did you have try to disable all of your plugins on above just for a while and try again to active our theme?

Also, if you still getting problem in there, we might need to do further investigate directly on your website. In this case we need login credentials into your WP admin panel that you can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Adek
    October 26, 2017 at 5:12 am #24713

Hi daynexilker,

It’s seems i don’t get any answer from you yet as confirmation.

If you still getting problem in there or need further help, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.