Strange portfolio

July 2, 2014 at 12:59 pm #1017

Hi guys,
    look here.

July 3, 2014 at 2:58 am #1036

hi tribuarc, may i know what is strange on those portfolio? and what is those why?

July 3, 2014 at 8:15 am #1063

The image don’t appears, but if you go with the mouse on next or prev link …the image is here, same a little circle. That is strange you know?
    The portfolio parameter is:
    Ajax portfolio for layout and Portfolio – normal for parent.

We are webdesigner and our template is vary well, but very poor in documentation and tutorial. Moreover the problem with 1.1 release and plug in Evanto was a very big fault.

July 3, 2014 at 2:39 pm #1084

hi TRIBUARC, this morning i see your website with macbook air. and it seems fine.

may i know, do you have any kind of change on your themes? because we don’t have those kind of problem. and we also something strange on several javascript & css behavior. also if you having problem with documentation, you can write it right here :, we are open for suggestion.

or you can open our FAQ, maybe your question is explained there.

also why you said Envato plugin is big fault? you have problem with it?

Thank you

July 3, 2014 at 3:27 pm #1085

1 – I don’t know if you see good the site with Mac Book Air. My problem is with this portfolio. I see my site with Chrome, Safari and Firefox in Mac G5 and in all I see the same problem. At this moment the site is under construction
    and the portfolio don’t work.

2 – I don’t change the theme, also I use your dummy example and I don’t override css, javascript, never.

3 – Your documentation is only a little example, but don’t explain how you obtain this result.

4 – In the first time I have installed old version of the theme and plug-in. This don’t work. Only when I see the post in this forum I know that I need to upgrade the theme and the plug-in with Envato tools. This could be your task not my.

July 3, 2014 at 3:38 pm #1086

this is what is see

desktop of portfolio

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  TRIBUARC.
    July 3, 2014 at 9:12 pm #1104

hi tribuarc, yes i also see those problem on my other compoter,

if in case you don’t make any change on code, i suspect some plugin that make it not work. you will need to disable all plugin first to check if problem is on plugin (including with underconstruction plugin), only disable it for moment, and see the result. if the problem still exist, please create us user, so we can login inside your admin panel.

about envato plugin, we want our customer have easier way to update the themes, also on version 1.1.0, we add those feature right inside the themes. you not need to download it again and install it again. we actually do many think this change for make update very easy. and you won’t need to update plugin anymore in future. all update will be focused on themes.

Thank you

July 4, 2014 at 9:15 am #1126

ok, now work.
    The problem is a conflict with easy content slider plug-in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.