Some problems in V3
Post count: 33showsargSeptember 8, 2018 at 8:38 pm #36338
Interesting update that I have not finished analyzing yet.
but I can already comment on some things like for example
– the repetition of queries in modules and hero modules
and I would like you to add the plugin for the next update
https://codecanyon.net/item/snax-viral-frontend-uploader/16540363Post count: 11072AdekSeptember 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm #36399
1. About the missing icons issue, please try to clear your browser cache and server cache if you use it on your website.
2. About the repetition issue on the JNews Hero Skew option, I’m not quite sure what’s the problem because i don’t get that kind of issue on my side. Can you please try to disable all plugin except required plugin that related to JNews just for a while to check if there’s plugin conflict issue?
3. About adding Snax plugin, actually, we’ve been providing frontend post submit feature on JNews. You just need to install and activate JNews Frontend Submit plugin.
Thank youPost count: 33showsargSeptember 10, 2018 at 10:48 pm #36460Post count: 11072AdekSeptember 11, 2018 at 11:22 am #36489
1. About the missing icon issue, it just works fine on my side. You can check this images https://www.dropbox.com/s/mouy1tors94b169/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2011.11.53.png?dl=0, https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz1kur7klaj5skf/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2011.13.01.png?dl=0
2. About the repetition issue, have you tried to disable all plugins except required plugins that related to JNews?
3. About Snax plugin, we will consider on this thing. Anyway JNews will compatible with Snax plugin. We’ve been doing some testing before.
4. About the dark theme issue, i just check your single post randomly and seem just works fine in there. You can check this images https://www.dropbox.com/s/96iecqzn3d525fc/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2011.05.03.png?dl=0, https://www.dropbox.com/s/172n6du4pcv1izj/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2011.04.53.png?dl=0
5. About the Gutenberg with WPBakery plugin, if you enable Gutenberg on your website and then you want to modify your homepage with WPBakery editor, you need to edit your page with Classic Editor. Please check this image for detail https://www.dropbox.com/s/ambubw32p58kxds/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2011.20.56.png?dl=0
Thank youPost count: 33showsargSeptember 11, 2018 at 8:13 pm #36579Post count: 33showsargSeptember 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm #36583Post count: 11072AdekSeptember 12, 2018 at 12:11 pm #36630Post count: 33showsargSeptember 12, 2018 at 1:22 pm #36644Post count: 33showsargSeptember 12, 2018 at 8:06 pm #36661Post count: 33showsargSeptember 12, 2018 at 8:51 pm #36664Post count: 33showsargSeptember 13, 2018 at 10:07 am #36683Post count: 11072AdekSeptember 13, 2018 at 12:37 pm #36700
It’s weird for me too about the icon issue. It just works fine on my side. I’m using Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit). It’s hard to me to find a solution if i can’t replicate the issue on my side. Do you use Cloudflare on your website?
Thank youPost count: 33showsargSeptember 13, 2018 at 9:08 pm #36728Post count: 33showsargSeptember 14, 2018 at 12:42 am #36733Post count: 11072AdekSeptember 14, 2018 at 12:06 pm #36762
Please try to disable it just for a while and check if the icon loaded or not.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.