Documentation

Forum

Menu

Some categories not showing in filter

waroog
    July 15, 2014 at 2:40 pm #1717

Hi,

Two q’s for you

I hope that theses issue are not on the blog already, as I looked for them and didn’t find anything.

1. I have created several portfolios (one for each project) and each of they applies to a category. I have created about 15 categories. My problem is that when I click to the “filter” button, only 6 of them appear on the list.
    2. On a portfolio, when adding a youtube video (showing as first in a set of picture on an Ajax template)
    2.1 the video doesn’t load
    2.2 Is there a way to add a video that will autoplay?

Cheers,
    Lukas

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  waroog.
    Rai
    July 16, 2014 at 3:58 am #1743

Hi Lukas,

That’s okay, I’ll try to answer your questions.

1) It because you have no portfolio on those categories. The category will show on Filter if it has portfolio item.
    2) May I know the URL of your portfolio? At the moment, there is no option to make video autoplay on portfolio media.

Thank you

waroog
    July 16, 2014 at 9:25 am #1760

Dear Rai,

Thanks for the immediate response.
    1. I actually do have portfolios in the categories, that do not appear on the list. (you can have a look here http://7a8.ab9.myftpupload.com/all-projects-bb/ , where you can read the categories in each project block, but you wont see everything on the filter list)
    2. http://7a8.ab9.myftpupload.com/all-projects-bb/panionios-stadium/

Thanks,
    Lukas

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  waroog.
    Rai
    July 17, 2014 at 1:06 am #1790

Hi Lukas,

1. Try to update you portfolio item by remove the category then save and then add it again. It’s weird because on my local environment the filter show all categories that has item.
    2. Try to update theme & plugin (especially jkreativ plugin), your theme version is too old.

Thank you

waroog
    July 17, 2014 at 6:06 am #1807

Hi Rai,

1. It didn’t work
    2. everything seems to be up to date.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz3xgsfe4ykivbi/Screen-Shot-2014-07-17-at-08.56.59-.jpg

Lukas

waroog
    July 17, 2014 at 11:38 am #1833

Rai,

I did managed to update the theme (having some problems with updating revolution slider & megamenu)

But the categories filter problem still exist.

Please let me know of any suggestions

Cheers,
    Lukas

Rai
    July 18, 2014 at 7:18 am #1859

Hi Lukas,

To do update, please remove old version first before you upload the new one.
    Because there is mayor changes on latest update.

About filter issues, I will investigate it again because I don’t see those problem on my server.

Thank you

waroog
    July 18, 2014 at 7:31 am #1860

Hi Rai,

I did the update through the envato toolkit following the instructions and it looks fine to me now. Should I do it again by removing it?
    Please let me know about the categories, as this option is very crucial for showing our work and I would like to take the site online soon.

Thanks for your support,
    Lukas

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  waroog.
    waroog
    July 21, 2014 at 6:33 am #1938

Hi Rai,

I am still having trouble with the filter button, showing less that half of my categories list.

Any answers on that?

Lukas

Rai
    July 22, 2014 at 4:10 pm #1990

Hi Lukas,

Sorry for delayed reply, how is your theme & plugin update? Have you update to latest version 2.0.3?
    About filter button, can you give me access to your backend? Because we’re not encounter those problem. Please send the login credentials through Themeforest profile page.

Thank you

waroog
    July 23, 2014 at 7:31 am #2015

Hi Rai,

Yes, I have updated to 2.0.3 and plugin is up to date.
    Please find the login credentials sent to your email through your themeforest profile page

Thanks,
    L

Rai
    July 24, 2014 at 5:04 am #2063

Hi Lukas,

It seems this is minor bug on code, we will fix this on next update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.