Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

social sharing issues

borisdalla
    January 14, 2015 at 12:34 am #8332

Hi Jegtheme support team,
    hope you can help me. I have a masonry portfolio with different items. if I try to share with any social button, depending the item, I have different situations and results:

clic in facebook share button I have:
    popup window, with image (first of gallery) and description. when clic in share, in fb I have my post with txt, but image is not showing or instead I can see the logo;
    popup window, is showing description, NO image. when clic in share, in fb I have my post with txt, but image is not showing or instead I can see the logo;
    popup window, logo is showing and description. when clic in share, in fb I have my post with txt, but image is not showing or instead I can see the logo;

logo is a png with transparent bkg and I don’t really like the result white over white bkg. Is there any special config or code to show on shared post, always, the cover image in each portfolio item? or a specific img inside the gallery?

please check these examples (description is always ok)
    http://www.codigoz.com.mx/site/conceptos/corporativo-cablecom-2/ no logo or img showing when sharing
    http://www.codigoz.com.mx/site/conceptos/plaza-ahuatlan/ in popup, showing cover image, but showing blank in post after sharing

please help me out,
    best regards

Boris

Adek
    January 17, 2015 at 7:30 am #8386

Hi Boris,

Sorry for late reply your message. May i know the current version of your theme and jkreativ plugin on your site. Also please try to disable all plugin except the required plugin that come with these theme.

Thank you

borisdalla
    January 19, 2015 at 7:58 pm #8459

Hi Dek. don’t worry.
    theme version is 2.2.6 and jk plugin 1.2.1, I believe they are up to date.
    as asked, I disable all the non required plugins… still not working, actually, now I can`t see any img in popup share window. please help.

Adek
    January 22, 2015 at 5:43 am #8525

Hi Boris,

If so, please provide me access into your wp admin panel. I will check it directly on my side and you can send the user and pass in here and also don’t forget check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

borisdalla
    January 22, 2015 at 4:19 pm #8560
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 27, 2015 at 4:24 am #8615

Hi Boris,

I’ve been check your site and try a few things. It seems the social sharing only work on certain portfolio item. Actually its weird for me. Please take a look on this image below, the social sharing it’s work fine on this portfolio item.

Thank you

borisdalla
    January 27, 2015 at 1:15 pm #8645

Yes Dek, thanks.
    Anyway, if you clic on share link, do not work. I did try and is not showing the img on fb.
    Any suggestion? It’s really important for my client the share option.

Adek
    January 28, 2015 at 10:51 am #8686

Hi Boris,

Yes, sometimes its just showing your logo and only work fine on certain portfolio item.

Please try to contact our partner right here about these thing. You can contact via our profil page right here http://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme

Thank you

borisdalla
    February 5, 2015 at 1:48 am #8835
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rai
    February 11, 2015 at 6:11 am #9023

Hi Boris,

Please update file at jkreativ-themes/template/blogpost/article-sharing.php replace content with this:

Thank you

borisdalla
    February 11, 2015 at 5:00 pm #9047

Hi Rai,
    really appreciate, I made some random test in portfolio items and it looks it`s working fine.
    thank you.

still something missing… most of the sharing now has the logo, better than before because has the color bkg. but still not visualizing cover image in most of items. should I make changes in the other two article-sharing files? -big and -clean?

please let me know

regards

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  borisdalla.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.